• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [41] - KoE - Good

eisbaerBorealis said:
I'd love to help build 1) after the server wipe and 2) right now, but it would seem my application post has been overlooked...

Application to join SkyForge? or whitelist application? Ive been on easter holiday and been little active, so I might have missed your application. If you wanna join, just come to SkyForge and join our channel "/ch sf". Maybe someone is on to help you out with a plot and such.

An other thing, some people are saying there wont be a wipe untill 11/11/11 when minecraft is officially out of beta, so its not really as sure as I first though.

And everyone welcome SilentFly as our newest citizen!

EDIT: Note to everyone: a new building rule has been added. Earlier it was optional, but encouraged to make the bottom of your plot look like in fact a floating island ripped from the ground. Now however, this is not an option. There will be some time before sanctions are made, but it is now required that everyone that only has a flat underside of their plots has to add dirt and/or stone to the underside to make it look like an island. (exceptions can be made, so if you think your plot might not have the shape/style that looks best without an island bottom, just ask one of the councilmembers to come take a look to allow you to keep the plot as it is)

EDIT2: One more thing to note. Someone has griefed some of the pathways in SkyForge making holes in what should be glass. I have walked around trying to find and fill the holes will glass again but some holes might still be there. So keep your eyes open to avoid falling to your death. (I also reccomend carrying a sign and chest around at all times too) To the one who has done this: a /pe has been opened logs will be read and you will be found and banned. Have a good permanent retirement from herocraft. :icon_biggrin:

RE: [Capital] SkyForge [43] - KoE - Good

If you go back a page and take a look at my application, I stated that I've been to Skyforge already. I don't need to be whitelisted to Herocraft, that's already been taken care of. :) However, I cannot build in Skyforge due to lack of building permission.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Great, one of the council members has to be ingame while you are too, to find you a citizen plot and such. I'll fix your permissions soon.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

btw, when is the wipe? i always forget.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Steamed said:
btw, when is the wipe? i always forget.

not sure, some think its going to be 31st of may, others say 11th of november.

Everyone welcome Linkkings and Vista(something) to the town!

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Im off for a few weeks because of exams (Fun!). I might be on rarely but not for long. So have fun without me. But don't forget "I'll be back!".

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [40] - KoE - Good

K, I have updated the citizen list, removing the people who are leaving to make their own town. Good luck to you!

Also, Im a bit less active nowadays than I used to be, since I have lots of exams coming up.

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5

AfroDave said:
Im off for a few weeks because of exams (Fun!). I might be on rarely but not for long. So have fun without me. But don't forget "I'll be back!".

I've the same story, 2 weeks for me guys :/ I cant play games for awhile, my classes are in jeopardy and I need to get passed this year... Ill see you guys in three weeks... i'll miss you guys... btw as a T5 I wont be unwhitelisted or marked "unactive" right? cuz I will be back... just not online for gaming until then..

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Alexdegreat (04/09/11)
Carnivore91 (04/21/11)
Docter (04/28/11)
Fuckingsoup98 (04/28/11)
Gnomefather (04/13/11)
Intercityfirmwhu (04/23/11)
Jabawock (04/22/11)
Mariks (04/09/11)
Old_cheese (04/06/11)
Pyro3345 (04/13/11)
Senshi_uk (04/02/11)
Spacetime (04/16/11)
Toughsolar0 (04/23/11)
Tytus_of_asfalt (04/15/11)
Vistasoldier (04/30/11)
Wizegamer (04/24/11) [Username Typo]
Wowpatrick (04/26/11)
Zzzdark (04/09/11)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9

Brutalacerate said:
[size=large]Citizen Audit![/size]

If you go under the required number of Citizens for the particular level of Township you are now, you are hereby given 1 week to obtain enough citizens to maintain your level of Township.

I will check back in to the Townships that require more citizens in exactly 1 week.

The following users are inactive and need to be removed ASAP from your Citizen List:

[Username Typo] = Active, just needs their name fixed on your Citizen List

Username (Last Login)

Alexdegreat (04/09/11)
Carnivore91 (04/21/11)
Docter (04/28/11)
Fuckingsoup98 (04/28/11)
Gnomefather (04/13/11)
Intercityfirmwhu (04/23/11)
Jabawock (04/22/11)
Mariks (04/09/11)
Old_cheese (04/06/11)
Pyro3345 (04/13/11)
Senshi_uk (04/02/11)
Spacetime (04/16/11)
Toughsolar0 (04/23/11)
Tytus_of_asfalt (04/15/11)
Vistasoldier (04/30/11)
Wizegamer (04/24/11) [Username Typo]
Wowpatrick (04/26/11)
Zzzdark (04/09/11)
Soup is active, he's just having problems getting on minecraft because of java. He's always on with teamspeak, and technically still communicating with the city :)

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

We need him or Dia to be more active though. I don't want to undermine his SIC or Dia's Mayorship but Skyforge needs someone around. If it's alright I would like to step in as Skyforges Mayor until either Diavolo has the chance to be more active or Fuckingsoup is active again. I am sitting around watching players come and go and noone around to set them up and then watching our town come closer and closer to burning to the ground.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

Domitius said:
We need him or Dia to be more active though. I don't want to undermine his SIC or Dia's Mayorship but Skyforge needs someone around. If it's alright I would like to step in as Skyforges Mayor until either Diavolo has the chance to be more active or Fuckingsoup is active again. I am sitting around watching players come and go and noone around to set them up and then watching our town come closer and closer to burning to the ground.

Best bet is to PM them both on the forums explaining what you wish to do. I know where you're coming from.

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5

hay guise, Im not active atm cuz of finals, and also because my GPU burned out on me 2 weeks ago... Java hasn't been working correctly with my old card, and it drops to 2 fps every time I start the game. Ill talk to you about mayor or SIC on Wednesday dom :]

Jherriq

Iron

So many citizens, gone...
Unfortunately, I will also have to be gone for a while, however not for exams. In my Honors class, we have a big End of the Year Project, and so, will not be able to actually play for maybe a couple weeks (1-3 weeks, maybe 4). I will however, try to check in on the forums whenever I can. Wish me luck!

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

I've been out because I've moved to a new city and haven't had time for games lately, but I should be on more often in the future. Last time I was talking to Diavolo he was going to visit family for a few weeks and thought he wouldn't be on much.

So, all temporary stuff. But a few weeks is a long time in game terms. Dom, Afro and I are on the town council; Town Council members are basically all SICs when it comes to making decisions and helping to run the town, they have authority to speak and act for the Mayor/ SIC while they're away.

I have been keeping up with the forums, so please PM me if you need anything. I'll try to pop by more often until Diav or Soup come back, so if anyone in the town needs anything administrative, such as setting up new members, LWCs, or any other town issues, just PM me and I'll log on to take care of it.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Domitius said:

As you have all noticed, I havent been very active lately. And I wont get much more active for some time. (still have 3 weeks of exams left) So if Domitius could take over as mayor, that probably would be the best thing for SkyForge. (when my exams are done I have summer holiday, which means crappy laptop and internet, and a day job)