• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Misaki

Air
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [35] - KoE - Good

Hi, i would like to apply to be a SkyForge Citizen, i'm new and i need some guidance. I heard that SkyForge was a good place. I will do whatever you guys tell me to do, be it building, PvE, or PvP. My in-game name is firelord1789.

Proudwolf

Dirt

Hey can i be a citizen again ;) Because i used to be one but i haven't been on for 2 months so i guess i got put back on the residents list. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I would like to apply for Skyforge Citizenship and build rights.
I just joined this server, and am looking for a town to join.
I have been given a tour by the Skyforge council member Domitius.
He/She sadly does not have region command, and cannot add me to the membership lists.
I hope to be accepted, and thank you.

---
Additional Information: I am 16, Male, live in the USA, have played minecraft since Alpha, am an expert at PvE/PvP, am good at building huge towers, and other things. I am only lacking at a few skills, griefing, and building boats.
Again, thank you.

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [41] - KoE - Good

Hey guys, I have an update on a current project, Me and Amgroma were going to build a Wonder. "The Great Library" and I have been working on the model for it for some time now. It runs at about 15k blocks to build. But let me know what you guys think about the design. The location is going to be on the outskirts of Fiore, and behind Hogwarts.

Here is the frontal view

Left Side view

Right Side View

Back Side View

And Above View

Let me know what you guys think! I will begin construction once I get some feedback, and obviously build up the resources, haha.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Yea, this great library looks awesome. Just remember that the server most likely will be wiped at 31st of may so you should finish before that.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Server wiped? For reals? Holy balls, that sucks.

Well, I'll moving tomorrow morning so I'll be offline for at least a week, maybe two, till I land an apartment and get the intertubes piped in.

If we do get wiped I am game to resettle and build anew, though what could be more glorious and awesome than Skyforge? I really can't think of how we could outdo ourselves in a new town... I mean, you gotta admit our shit is pretty impressive! :D

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ok Ill try to get this thing done. I do want to get engineer credit :D. Especially if I want to be an architect! It'll be a Wonder monument of the intelligent people from Fiore and Skyforge!

My IGN is eisbaerBorealis, and I would like to be a part of SkyForge. I briefly toured the city myself and am very excited. Up until now my MC playing-style has been fending for myself as far from everyone as possible. But SkyForge has inspired me to doing everything I can for a community. If possible, I would actually prefer to be a lacky of sorts who runs errands, especially collecting materials or building. I am very good at building and following blueprints, so I would like to work on others' projects if possible. I simply need instruction to do it. I hope to be a part of this awesome community and contribute as much as possible.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Capn_Danger said:
Server wiped? For reals? Holy balls, that sucks.

Well, I'll moving tomorrow morning so I'll be offline for at least a week, maybe two, till I land an apartment and get the intertubes piped in.

If we do get wiped I am game to resettle and build anew, though what could be more glorious and awesome than Skyforge? I really can't think of how we could outdo ourselves in a new town... I mean, you gotta admit our shit is pretty impressive! :D

Me and pakistaniel have been doing some small planning, and the idea we have gotten that seems the best is SeaForge. A city made up of many under water globes in the middle of a great lake. However, we also thought it would be cool with floating and flying islands above the underwater city. That way the flying city would be a bit safer since it has water underneath it and, well yea I think it would look awesome. Ofcourse keeping the steampunk theme. (and therefore having a lot more airships, balloons, etc, I want a red baron plane!)An other thing we thought of was not "mass producing" the flying plots. If there are flying islands with houses on them, they should be really well made islands, we also thought it would be nice to not have levels like we have now, but have more random height distribution like with the arcanum in skyforge.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Diavolo1988 said:
Me and pakistaniel have been doing some small planning, and the idea we have gotten that seems the best is SeaForge. A city made up of many under water globes in the middle of a great lake. However, we also thought it would be cool with floating and flying islands above the underwater city. That way the flying city would be a bit safer since it has water underneath it and, well yea I think it would look awesome. Ofcourse keeping the steampunk theme. (and therefore having a lot more airships, balloons, etc, I want a red baron plane!)An other thing we thought of was not "mass producing" the flying plots. If there are flying islands with houses on them, they should be really well made islands, we also thought it would be nice to not have levels like we have now, but have more random height distribution like with the arcanum in skyforge.

Seaforge sounds excellent, I'm getting some good practice at that right now. We've done underground, we've done in the sky, so the next frontier seems to be underwater; finding the right location will make all the difference.

I'm up for trying varied plot heights. I think we should build a large, impressive tower at the center of Seaforge. That way we can put public buildings in the center, and give people convenient access to plots all the way from sea bottom to the skybox.

I am on a ferry over the atlantic ocean right now, and my internet time is out, so talk to you guys later!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

ForTehZZZ said:
When is the server being wiped?

Not completely sure, but according to the log from the latest meeting it seems like it most likely will be 31st of may together with the release of Heroes.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4

Well, that's reasonable, I guess. Resetting everything to fit in with Heroes. I'll miss Skyforge and all of KoE. Remind me to start stockpiling screenshots.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Yeah, I'll make a FRAPS video diary and scrapbook of Skyforge if we do get wiped.

I'd love to help build 1) after the server wipe and 2) right now, but it would seem my application post has been overlooked...