• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [42] - KoE - Good

Announcing: Sealab...forge! Hey, it's under water!

I'm making a group of underwater domes and facilities, which will constitute a base of some kind. A Sea Lab, if you will. The first dome is a terrarium sort of place, situated next to the herogate. From that will be walkways to other domes and living areas. Possibly a yellow submarine might involved as well. Building crap underwater is a hassle, however.

If anyone wants to buy a small dome or what not I will take requests.

Diavolo, I dug a passage from Sealabforge to the rail station, how should we hook it up?

Awww, I just had the best idea. Build a MISSILE SILO. Who wouldn't want to live in a missle silo? ...Putting it on the ever-growing to-do list.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [32] - KoE - Good

Ok, have done the update of the citizen list. Was some on there that I also got the feeling was a bit inactive. However I thought Ewindepolo wasnt inactive.

@WoleverEntun: Sure, just come on over, get a tour and we'll find you a plot and add you as citizen.

Sounds great Capn. Where does the passage go? I dont want people to walk where the trains are going, and its hard making a tunnel in without hitting the train tunnels. Perhaps just attach it on the side of the train tunnel, where there is a hole down from the surface. Since I think thats the quickest way to get to your sealab.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [32] - KoE - Good

Gnomefather said:
The City is Beautiful!! :D

I love the place!!

ARE YOU GONNA TELL EVERYONE ON THE SERVER WHERE ITS AT?

lol

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [33] - KoE - Good

Ok, everyone welcome our newest citizen, Docter!

he's making himself an airship between Capn_Danger's ship and the main gate. Go check out its progress if you like :icon_mrgreen:

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

WoleverEntun said:
Thanks all for the help I have been given a tour by firebomb428.

Nice, you havent been added as citizen yet, but I'll do it as soon as I get on. Assuming your ingame name is also WoleverEntun. Ask if someone from the council is on next time you play and they can give you a plot. (all citizens get free floating 10x10 plots)

Neo_Exdeath said:
ZupZup is shown as banned

Oh snap. Removed him from the list. Does it state what for?

Hi Diavolo

its second time I did some work on my ground level parcel, and im still getting rollbacks. Can You fix it? looks like Im not leigitmised or something..

Tytus of Asfalt.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Tytus_of_Asfalt said:
Hi Diavolo

its second time I did some work on my ground level parcel, and im still getting rollbacks. Can You fix it? looks like Im not leigitmised or something..

Tytus of Asfalt.

hmm, do you mean instant rollbacks so that you cant build at all and when you try to do so you get red text on the screen saying "you dont have permission"? In that case you might not have been added to the permissions list. However, if you can build and after you have built a house or something, it all gets rolled back, I have no idea what causes it. Might just have been random that the server has gotten a small rollback exactly when you built somehting.

Domitius said:
ZupZup was banned for fly hacking around Skyforge. Stupid hacker.

I see. Guess some people are just stupid.

To all, sorry I wont be so active in the coming week. Im home with my parents in the easter holiday and the internet access is both decreased and I do a lot of other things than being at the computer. Just so you know. Will try to log in once in a while though.

Hey I would like to apply for citizenship. I have looked around a lot and Skyforge looks like a good place for me to be.
I asked and was told to post here to apply for citizenship so, yea.:icon_biggrin:

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Welcome to Carnivore91, our newest member!

Also, progress continues on the Sealab. You can now walk to sealab from the train station, I'm working on getting some Iron and Mossy to finish the tracks. Then, more domes will be added and plots sold.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Maupletree said:
Hey I would like to apply for citizenship. I have looked around a lot and Skyforge looks like a good place for me to be.
I asked and was told to post here to apply for citizenship so, yea.:icon_biggrin:

Great. I added you to the citizens list, and I or someone else from the council can find you a plot next time you're on.

Capn_Danger said:
Welcome to Carnivore91, our newest member!

Also, progress continues on the Sealab. You can now walk to sealab from the train station, I'm working on getting some Iron and Mossy to finish the tracks. Then, more domes will be added and plots sold.

Great work Capn! sounds pretty cool. Sorry Im not too active lately, im on easter holiday and doing lots of other stuff. (my hometown suddenly thought it was July instead of April :p) + my laptop laggs pretty hard.

RE: [Capital] SkyForge [35] - KoE - Good

Just wanting to say to you guys look out for your items, someone robbed diamonds and some slime balss from my house T_T

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Mine_Samurai said:
Just wanting to say to you guys look out for your items, someone robbed diamonds and some slime balss from my house T_T

Yeah, I caught someone in my airship hacking at chests, I yelled at them and they recalled away. I forget their name, but if you have unlocked chests you should ask myself or Diavolo to LWC them for you.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Hey guys, I'm moving to another province! We're not leaving till next Tuesday, but I'm busy packing now so I won't be on much at all. After the weekend I'll be without intertube access for a week or two, so tell Neo not to slash me on his regular inactivity sweeps.

JabaWock

Air

Hi there,
my name's Jesse and my IGN is JabaWock. I recently joined Skyforge and was told to post on the town's page to verify my admission. I really like the town and it seems like it will be a great experience!

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Welcome to Skyforge our three newest members!

JabaWock!

Maupletree!

InterCityFirmWhu!

Diavolo can you please add them to the KoE regions?