• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [41] - KoE - Good

...Is this what the Hogwarts is about? :p

I'd be happy to join, Dom. Silverwyn will have your support. When Silverwyn Citadel is operational, I'll put up reagent collection missions on our job board.

Also, I think we should begin discussing planned hero-classes soon, before it's out. Personally, I'm thinking about starting as a mage or a rouge... Mages have always appealed to me.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

I'm glad to see such Positive Support!

I'll start writing up a Guild charter right now and send it to all people interested for your suggestions and Critique before posting!

Dia, of course i'll only be pushing out common reagents to new members and saving rare ones as rewards and for exemplary service to The Academy.

I'll be going straight for Wizard to Provide teleporting for members and because it IS Hogwarts after all :D

Hero-Classes sound like a great idea but to have regular classes would be a hassle to Coordinate so I was thinking a Head-Hero for each Class to go to for mentoring and questions. Head-Heroes will be decided on how well they know their class and various qualities such as patience, maturity, and trust.

Spread the word to more people and friends to get ready to join! The Charter will be sent around tonight and will then hopefully go up!

Once again, Questions and Comments are encouraged!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Hogwarts seems like the perfect HQ for the guild. Im planning on becoming an Architect though, chest shop, tool repair, one IC. Or perhaps Engineer if the IC's are very good. (it really depends a lot on how good those IC's are) Anyway, I dont do much pvp, Im a builder really.

What class plans do you others have?

Texteo

ICE ICE ICE!

Diavolo1988 said:
Hogwarts seems like the perfect HQ for the guild. Im planning on becoming an Architect though, chest shop, tool repair, one IC. Or perhaps Engineer if the IC's are very good. (it really depends a lot on how good those IC's are) Anyway, I dont do much pvp, Im a builder really.

What class plans do you others have?

I'm planning to be paladin.

Hey diavolo just a quick question, I'm interested in buying the grand ship plot for sale but I'm a bit short on money so I was wondering if there was a way to earn more of a discount (because I'm a citizen I think I get a 10% discount) I mean any way, donating materials, building, guarding.
Thanks, firebomb428

And domitus I would be interesting in joining and/or making that guild!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

All those who were interested or are presently please post on the Guild Forum! To stay on the Guild roster you must post at least once in the forum! If I didn't add you to it after you expressed interest I must have either forgot or wasn't sure if you were serious at the time. Please forgive me :p

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

firebomb428 said:
Hey diavolo just a quick question, I'm interested in buying the grand ship plot for sale but I'm a bit short on money so I was wondering if there was a way to earn more of a discount (because I'm a citizen I think I get a 10% discount) I mean any way, donating materials, building, guarding.
Thanks, firebomb428

thats the plot that is the most inner one right? I think already the signs state 2 prices, one for citizens and one for others. The ships have more than 10% discount if I recall correctly, so one uses the lowest of the 2 prices. If there is just one on the sign, that one is for citizens.

It is possible to pay on credit, and the shop on middle level buys a lot of materials, that you can earn very well on if you wish to bring materials to the town. I dont know of any other jobs right now you can take, check out the KoE job thread, might be something there.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Domitius can you get In touch with me about the surrounding areas of hogwarts? I plan to make a large forested area near it.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Perhaps we could expand the lake in to hogwarts too, to make the lake. If we made it deep enugh the underwater things Capn_Danger was planning to make could be the mermaid/mermen city from "HP: Goblet of Fire" :icon_mrgreen:

Also, I could help make the quidditch field :)

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Say Welcome to our newest member! Spacetime.

Diavolo I recruited him with the help of Idk add him to the list please :p

I got a tour of Skyforge today and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. Good work guys :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [42] - KoE - Good

hi my name is WoleverEntun and i would be interested in joining skyforge but don't really know how any comments would be helpful

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

WoleverEntun said:
hi my name is WoleverEntun and i would be interested in joining skyforge but don't really know how any comments would be helpful

The best thing to do is come visit the town. Our herogate is on North in the Nexus. If you prefer walking and minecart trains our coords are x:-1625 z:+490. The gates are kept open most of the time. Once you are in the town, hopefully someone can give you a tour, award you your free 10x10 flying plot and get you into the citizen list. You are ofcourse welcome to join you. (btw, if you havent already I advice you to read the initial post of this thread, there you will find information and rules)

EDIT: have updated the pictures in the first post and updated the projects list to fit what is currently going on. Check it out if you're not busy and want to help out with the awesomeness :)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

Citizen Audit
Kurugi - inactive
Quadzpha - inactive
Steelwraith - inactive
Edwindepolo - inactive
Sigilsword - inactive
UGotBoyd - inactive
Azzazzaz - inactive
Cronamash - inactive
wspatto - spelled wrong or doesnt exist
Jccp - inactive
leprikonlad - spelling

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3

Can somebody set me up for skyforge as i have seen it and want to join this city referal is firebomb428

Diavolo for any houses that are ever condemmed I will tear them down for you for a charge of 25c per house and you get all the materials gathered from the house.