• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [37] - KoE - Good

Capn_Danger said:
Domitius said:
http://hogwarts-castle.deviantart.com/art/Hogwarts-Ground-Floor-47140781

Those are the Hogwarts Plans. So far it's room for room and i'm using the following Picture for some scaling. The tower has a bit of a squashed top because of the height limit but I might redo it in the future and drop the roof on the 7th floor for exterior looks. Just something to consider.

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hogwarts-fire.jpg

Holy balls, man. That is EPIC. I wish to apply for a staff position at Hogwarts, I would love to help with this. Castles are awesome, and Hogwarts is an Awesome Castle of Awesome.

Yea it looks really cool. I'd just want to help build it. I think he wants building to start again tomorrow. He has some coool layouts.

Mariks

Air
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [39] - KoE - Good

Just posting to say hi, and to check what noble plots are available (especially any in the sky).

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Mariks said:
Just posting to say hi, and to check what noble plots are available (especially any in the sky).

Hey :) Currently there are no noble plots made in the sky, but anything can be made. You thinking of an airship/plane-thingy? or more like a house? Since there is space next to your current 10x10 plot, it might also be possible with an expansion on this one, or a swap for a reduction in price. Also, since we are now capital and have no money owed anywhere the most important with the noble plots is not to make money, but to make the town look good. Therefore, good ideas get discounts on the noble plots. (only applies to custom plots)

Fire3

Iron

I'd like to build a waterpark if the lag ever stops :)

A buddy of mine is building Hogwarts too, here's some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoOrgy

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Fire3 said:
I'd like to build a waterpark if the lag ever stops :)

A buddy of mine is building Hogwarts too, here's some vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoOrgy

Waterpark would be an awesome idea. You thinking of making water slides and such? The "flying dock", which I dont think ever will be reality due to very big flying things makes large shadows that look like crap on the ground below, could be a start to that. I have been wanting to create a rollercoaster around town too. I think waterpark and rollercoaster are a bit in the same category.

I came over a few of this guys videos from when I was looking for footage of what Hogwarts really looks like. (accurately)

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

Holy Fuck PotatoOrgy o-o
Too bad I have no dedication to carve out to bedrock. But holy crap.

I feel that the plans are strong enough that anybody can build at Hogwarts because the worse thing that can happen is some remodeling. Just remember to have some good judgement when assessing Ratios of rooms to blocks of pre-existing blocks.

And Hey Marik and Patrick! Welcome to Skyforge!

In between the great hall and entrance hall is a cobbled off room for chests and storage. You should have region permissions to knock it down and use whats there/fill it up as you please.

Of course all who help get their names in the Trophy Room. All those who decorate their own room can be a Professor!

Mariks

Air

Domitius said:

Diavolo1988 said:
Hey :) Currently there are no noble plots made in the sky, but anything can be made. You thinking of an airship/plane-thingy? or more like a house? Since there is space next to your current 10x10 plot, it might also be possible with an expansion on this one, or a swap for a reduction in price. Also, since we are now capital and have no money owed anywhere the most important with the noble plots is not to make money, but to make the town look good. Therefore, good ideas get discounts on the noble plots. (only applies to custom plots)

I've been so busy mining for a plot I haven't thought of what to put in it, I'll do some brainstorming and get back to you on ideas. It'll probably end up being either a (steampunkish) Fortress covered in redstone and lava etc. or a stylish "stylish" bar type thing.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7

Domitius said:
Holy Fuck PotatoOrgy o-o

I feel that the plans are strong enough that anybody can build at Hogwarts because the worse thing that can happen is some remodeling. Just remember to have some good judgement when assessing Ratios of rooms to blocks of pre-existing blocks.

In between the great hall and entrance hall is a cobbled off room for chests and storage. You should have region permissions to knock it down and use whats there/fill it up as you please.

Of course all who help get their names in the Trophy Room. All those who decorate their own room can be a Professor!

Thanks so much and it sounds great.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Yea Mariks just come back to me when you have figured out what you wanna make. One can also make a lot of cool stuff on the 10x10 lot you already got, or give away your 10x10 for a price reduction in a plot for your "airship" or other thing you rather wanna live in, but takes more space than 10x10 and isnt suited in the spot you have gotten.

@Domitius: great to hear the Hogwarts is open for building. Guess we should just keep looking closely on the maps you posted links to to get it absolutely correct. An other thing, I saw what you had done on the inside of the great staircase tower, shouldnt there be a lot more open air in the middle in that one? I always imagined giant staircases on the sides, and a deep pit in the middle there.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

is hogwarts going to be a new town or a place in SF?

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7

Steamed said:
is hogwarts going to be a new town or a place in SF?

A place in SF. It's actually taking shape already though. You should check it out. =P

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Unless we create a kingdom of our own, SkyForge's rings cant grow enugh to bring Hogwarts inside it. So it either just has to be a castle in KoE or a town of it own. Right now it will just be a castle in KoE, but we'll see what happens. Its just 3k and 10 citizens for town anyway. Would be cool with a 4th town in KoE

Mariks

Air

Just letting you know me and Zzzdark will be away fro a few days as we accidentally upgraded our launchers and we are also taking a break to work on other things for a while.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Domitius said:
Holy Fuck PotatoOrgy o-o

Just tell me where you want help.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Jherriq said:
i am in! lets not forget the room of requirement... (if listed sorry, couldn't see the first link)

I think the best way to make that would be just having it at a secret room opened by some very hard to step on pressure plate. Btw, when will you start your triforce building?

An other thing, Jherriq, are you a citizen of SkyForge and has a house and everything? (In that case I think I may have forgotten to add you to the citizens list)

EDIT: everyone welcome leprakonlad to SkyForge, our newest citizen! (unless Im a bit slow at noticing them all, might be someone even newer :icon_razz: )

Jherriq

Iron
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [40] - KoE - Good

yeah, have my house built and all that, will be more active this week due to spring break, btw. planning on starting soon, and maybe have it on the outskirts of town as well?

oh, and welcome to SkyForge leprakonlad!

Mariks

Air
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [40] - KoE - Good

Just letting you know I am still active, but am working on my airship (building it on a server first).

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [41] - KoE - Good

Would anyone in Skyforge be interested in Creating a Guild with me?
It's name at the moment will be "The Academy" and will be a Heroes plugin based Guild.

The goal would to be to support fellow heroes in achieving it's top level and to form party groups to learn spells and take control in the FFA map. The Academy will do it's best to supply it's members with Class Specific Reagent's and a safe haven in every town to restock at.

It's first goal will to Complete it's HQ in the KoE region and to fully furnish it as well as stock up on item's that could be reagents as well as supplies in general.

Second goal will to complete a guild hall in each Capital City in Herocraft and to keep them supplied with base reagents.

Once Spell's locations are out it will become high priority to master all of the challenges as well acquire all available spells and do so for fellow members. Mastering them will also come with the bonus of charging anyone in herocraft for a piggyback through the challenges for Coin.

You will never be forced to donate or to give C but those who do will have access to the rarer reagents as a reward for supporting The Academy.

If anyone has any suggestions or questions please ask them and I will answer them to the best of my Ability!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [41] - KoE - Good

That sounds like a great idea domitius! I would like to add that all chests that are open to the public will be robbed of everything of value (even cobble counts here). People will just look at you as a gold mine for reagents. The idea of helping each other by training the skills and learning all the spells sound awesome :) Perhaps I'll join, we'll see, depends on how Heroes will be once it really is out.