• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [33] - KoE - Good

Im proud to announce that Domitius will be taking over as Banker of SkyForge! Huzzah :icon_mrgreen:

Also, everyone welcome UGotBoyd to our ranks :)

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

Sweet congrats Domitius!. Im thinking of erecting a monument dedicated to our active members. Tell me your thoughts on this if you can.

Just a shout out I have made a obsidian vat/factory for the citizens of Skyforge. It is very simple and was not a lot of work but the advantage is that it is beside a lava lake. If anyone is interested in using it just message me.
Thanks, firebomb428

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

News: Tescent Fortress is now an official KoP Guild Hall. Skyforge members are welcome, of course, but the fortress and it's contents are now property of KoP!

Fire3

Iron

While I'm somewhat flattered by all this, it still isn't very nice that there's now pretty much a carbon copy of my house on a noble plot lol. Maybe I'll make a new one :p

Just a shout out I will be inactive for 5-8 days because I'm going on spring vacation!
Thanks, firebomb428

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

pyro3345 said:
how can i apply for citizenship?

hi pyro. Just travel to the city and request to join. We can give you a tour, award you a plot and all that then.

@Fire3, yea it was Killlerr1 who made it. I think it looks great though. He left SkyForge a few days a go. I think he felt the town was a bit too good for him, (he's in Bloodline I think)

Noted, firebomb. However, spring vacation?!?! spring? Where I live there is a blizzard, about 1/2 meter deep snow and -10 degreees c. Wont be no pring in a long time here :p

EDIT: everyone welcome pyro3345 as our newest citizen!

RE: [Capital] SkyForge [34] - KoE - Good

Well I live in Calgary and our "spring" vacation is usually skiing or snowboarding.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [37] - KoE - Good

Ok, SkyForge has gotten some new members lately :icon_mrgreen: Everyone welcome Gnomefather, Zzzdark and Mariks! They are most welcome.

I'm planning to do a library, so here a kind of prototype i did on sp of how it would be the first floor =)
2011-03-28_181628.jpg

2011-03-28_181637.jpg

Hey everyone just giving a suggestion, I know Rens does this, each plot is it's own area so only the owner of the plot can build and/or destroy. Don't know if this would work for Skyforge but I think it would work great!
Thanks, firebomb428

One question for Diavolo which texture pack are you using when you shot the screenshots for the main page for the thread?
Thanks, firebomb428

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

Way to casual it up with InvEdit Mine_Samurai. Besides the casualness you casual the building looks cool!

Pyro, Only T3's can make shops and T1's can sell to them. But Non-Donors can buy from any shop.

Also welcome to Skyforge to the new guys! :D

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

firebomb428 said:
Hey everyone just giving a suggestion, I know Rens does this, each plot is it's own area so only the owner of the plot can build and/or destroy. Don't know if this would work for Skyforge but I think it would work great!
Thanks, firebomb428

One question for Diavolo which texture pack are you using when you shot the screenshots for the main page for the thread?
Thanks, firebomb428

Having seperate regions for each plot is an insanely big amount of work to make. Right now we have so that all citizens can build and/or destroy all of town, so as long as we can trust our own citizens not to grief our system is the most practical.

The texture pack im using is AaGeOn's BumpMaft. 128bit tex pack. Imo the best texture pack. However, you need a good comp to use it and the nights are perhaps a bit dark. (though the nights look a lot better that way)

Mine_Samurai, the library plans look good, but I would think it would be cooler with a low "up" around the grass part, fatten the tree and remove the glass.

One more thing, Domitius you said you had some 3d blueprints of Hogwarts for the construction of that, could you post the link to DL of that or something here? Having more people knowing how its supposed to look will allow more people to work on it.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

http://hogwarts-castle.deviantart.com/art/Hogwarts-Ground-Floor-47140781

Those are the Hogwarts Plans. So far it's room for room and i'm using the following Picture for some scaling. The tower has a bit of a squashed top because of the height limit but I might redo it in the future and drop the roof on the 7th floor for exterior looks. Just something to consider.

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hogwarts-fire.jpg

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [39] - KoE - Good

you welcome wowpatrick, I hope you'll like your time here. Just ask if you got questions, or if you wanna work on some projects or got ideas, just ask and we'll help you out.

That also applies to you ZupZup. ZupZup is our newest citizen, everyone give him a warm welcome :icon_mrgreen:

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Domitius said:
http://hogwarts-castle.deviantart.com/art/Hogwarts-Ground-Floor-47140781

Those are the Hogwarts Plans. So far it's room for room and i'm using the following Picture for some scaling. The tower has a bit of a squashed top because of the height limit but I might redo it in the future and drop the roof on the 7th floor for exterior looks. Just something to consider.

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/hogwarts-fire.jpg

Holy balls, man. That is EPIC. I wish to apply for a staff position at Hogwarts, I would love to help with this. Castles are awesome, and Hogwarts is an Awesome Castle of Awesome.

My current internet connection is pretty crap-ass, though, so I am not always able to get SMP running. My terrible upload often causes socket errors on minecraft :p