• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] SkyForge [23] - KoE

np firebomb.

Everyone welcome our newest citizen: Cronamash! :icon_mrgreen:

EDIT: ..aaand wspatto! heeeeeere's wspatto!

EDIT2: And everyone welcome to the glorious city of SkyForge: Old_Cheese. Look back at your pig, look back at me. Your pig isnt me, but if it used Old_Cheese, it would smell like me :icon_lol:

EDIT3: Welcome Tytus_of_Asfalt to SkyForge! an eager miner, and hopefully also a good builder. :)

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] SkyForge [26] - KoE - Good

Ok, just a little update for those of you who dont read the town thread. Figured 3 edits on my previous post was enugh so I made a new one ;) 4 new citizens is always nice, lets just hope they enjoy the town and stay active.

I have marked the city as good. If some of you has anything against that please send me a PM or something. Ive always considered SKyForge very good and helping.

I also updated some of the town projects. Added the idea of a rollercoaster, would be awesome :icon_mrgreen: Also marked the pyramid as nearly complete. I made some lights one could turn on and off there for darkness for mob spawning and light to be able to see when you kill them. The pyramid is a tomb, and capn has already suggested having small tombstones/coffins for banned ex-citizens. I think thats a cool idea.

EDIT: Everyone welcome Senshi_UK to SkyForge!

EDIT2: And Andrewh69 has just joined the town :) Give him a warm welcome!

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [City] SkyForge [28] - KoE - Good

I think it's great that we are getting some new members! Keep up the good work Diavolo!

Anyway just a suggestion how about we open up large plots to guilds so if they wish they can buy one for a reasonable price and make a branch there.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

AfroDave said:
Anyway just a suggestion how about we open up large plots to guilds so if they wish they can buy one for a reasonable price and make a branch there.

Thats a good idea afro. I'll see if I can find some suiteable areas. however, we might be able to do this on request. Then the guilds themselves can say how big/small and visible/hidden they want it too.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

I would love to be a part of the Roller-coaster! Also, I feel like Skyforge needs a more defined town hall That's more then just a citizen board. With that being said the town hall should of course have an updated citizen board :p

Also, for those who are T3 I was wondering if we could work out a deal where I supply you with rare materials and you receive a cut of anything sold at sign shops. I have numerous Dungeon Coords that remain unMossy mined and i can collect fair amounts of Ink Sacks as well as monster drops.

Seeya in game!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] SkyForge [29] - KoE - Good

Thats great Domitius =D We will get something else in the town hall, once someone gets an idea of what to put there. We can look at other cities for ideas for this.

About the shop selling, the shop in town is currently in a state to make money for the shop/town, but I can change the buying price of the shop to make it better for people to sell to it. That would make the ones supplying the materials get most of the income on the sales.

EDIT: oh I nearly forgot. Everyone welcome our newest member: Jccp! He is a friend of Steamed.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

Can't only T1's and above /sell to shops?

If not I'll be all over that like white on rice! I don't know how often people buy from our shop and that is my concern with selling my materials up front to the shop. If I give the materials straight to you it guarantees profit over potential profit and no risk of losing C is therefore achieved!

Or I could just donate to T3 :p

Also! I've been getting an itch to build a castle lately, the hill to the north just on the outskirts of town looks like it needs prettying up. I know I don't need permission to build outside the town but I'm wondering if anybody has any thoughts of anything else to go there!

On another note Cobbles keeps losing pieces of redstone/glass on the front. :/

Welcome to the town Jccp!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Yes, only t1+ can /sell to the shops. But I have been buying stuff from people directly for the prices the shops buy for. That works very well.

Donate! :icon_mrgreen:

Since its within 100 from the town rings you sort of need permission. But due to you again and again showing your great ability to build cool stuff, I grant you that permission. Go for it!

Jherriq

Iron
RE: [City] SkyForge [30] - KoE - Good

for the Triforce Pyramid, its a square as a base, and the 4 triangles acting as the walls will be split into 4 more triangles, making it look like a triforce. Also, maybe this could be the Town Hall? oh, and the base is 19x19 on the plans i drew out, so, if we go with that size, maybe a 20x20 space? on one of my clan's servers, i'm an op, so i can spawn what i need and test the design, making sure it would be built correctly.

Just a shout out to everyone but if anyone has some obsidian for sale I would be happy to buy it off them.
Thanks, firebomb428

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Jherriq said:
for the Triforce Pyramid, its a square as a base, and the 4 triangles acting as the walls will be split into 4 more triangles, making it look like a triforce. Also, maybe this could be the Town Hall? oh, and the base is 19x19 on the plans i drew out, so, if we go with that size, maybe a 20x20 space? on one of my clan's servers, i'm an op, so i can spawn what i need and test the design, making sure it would be built correctly.

Sounds great. We already have a town hall though. We can have many houses that just are there to look good. Want a floating plot for this? or put it on the ground?

SkyForge is now officially a capital! yay :icon_mrgreen:

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Diavolo1988 said:
SkyForge is now officially a capital! yay :icon_mrgreen:

[size=xx-large]VICTORY! [/size]

:D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huQoDlHmqrE[/video]

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [30] - KoE - Good

ironmaiden947

Wants to join I can't add people to permisions though , also Domitius needs adding to it.

Just referring to the collesium, is it starting to be built and if it is, where?

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

Can't build in Skyforge D:
My name must've been mistyped and everyone is offline, Sadness. ;-;

Also! Having fun in Tescent, just need to add Smoothstone to the fourth tower over the water and it should be good to go! Your coal is in the chest there Afro and you've been added to the LWC.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] SkyForge [31] - KoE - Good

Ok, Afro have added ironmaiden946. However, I dont understand why Domitius was unable to build. I think regions are a little bit fucked up or something. Had this problem earlier too, only people that was also members of the koe region could build in the town. (as if the regions plugin thought skyforge was not a child region of koe) then I removed the link between the regions and added it again. Then it worked. Perhaps it will work if I do it again. Oh and Domitius, I dont think your name is spelled wrong. it is domitius right? Because you're actually added both as member and owner of the skyforge region since you're in the council.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

His name was spelled wrong, I fixed it last night.

The Skyforgetown region doesn't extend as far as it should, it only goes out to the outer street, leaving the outer plots outside the region. That leaves them just in the KOE region, which only has a few of us added. It needs to be redone to match the capital ring.

Also, I'm redoing the KoE pillars, moving them out to the maximum legal distance from our new rings. If anyone wants to help just let me know, its kind of a bitch job :)

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Capn_Danger said:
His name was spelled wrong, I fixed it last night.

The Skyforgetown region doesn't extend as far as it should, it only goes out to the outer street, leaving the outer plots outside the region. That leaves them just in the KOE region, which only has a few of us added. It needs to be redone to match the capital ring.

Also, I'm redoing the KoE pillars, moving them out to the maximum legal distance from our new rings. If anyone wants to help just let me know, its kind of a bitch job :)

I see. Nice. I'll fix the region so it is the box that has the circle inside it always. In y-direction Im only doing bottom of the sea at the harbor and as high as possible on the other side. Note that we also have a region skyharbor that contains the harbor, so if not all of it is inside skyforgetown its no problem. skyharbor is child of skyforge btw.

EDIT I have fixed the regions. All of the capital rings are now inside. Its protected. The region skyforgetown is now changed for sfcapital.

so now we have:

Code:
                                    |
                                  koe
                         |                          |
                   skyforge                (other regions in koe)
                  |              |
       sfcapital         skyharbor
     |            |
skyforgetrain sfpyramid

Also, welcome Aslan_TR to SkyForge!

RE: [Capital] SkyForge [33] - KoE - Good

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone has any mossy cobblestone they would like to trade for obsidian? If someone wants to then just message me and we can work out the rates.
Thanks, firebomb428