• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Capital Size

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm hoping to convince Kainzo to increase the Capital ring size from 100 to 120. I've said this in game a few times but I may as well leave it in sight.
Kainzo's reasoning for 90-100 is that its an equal upgrade in area of 75-90, while that may be true, its not a practical useable area. Some towns will have homes at 15x15 and in straight lines for example, adding 10 wouldnt allow for even one on those lines. Then there's just more corner area in the towns and its still iffy and doesnt seem like that much difference either.
Anyway, as it stands the 90-100 upgrade is completely not worth it, it would just bring in more taxes for a tiny bit more space. So I'm suggesting that it changes from 100 to 120 so it feels worth the upgrade, I dont see the harm in it really, and its a fair number.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Woot ty, I had no idea it was raised till I saw it in the patch just a few minutes ago.