• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Sunkrist

Wood
In-Game Name: _Sunkrist_
Why do you wish to join Newerth? : I live close by and I really want to be a part of a town that has many allies.
How did you hear about Newerth? : I have met people from Newerth and I always pass it on my way to spawn, it seems like the best town to join.
How long have you been on the server? : I have been on since December/January ish
What class and profession are you or plan to become? : I am currently a ranger and miner
Past towns? : none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? : I don't PvP because of my Guild roles, however, I will stick up for the players who are lower level as well as help those who are new to Herocraft and Newerth.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? : No I do not.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-Game Name: _Sunkrist_
Why do you wish to join Newerth? : I live close by and I really want to be a part of a town that has many allies.
How did you hear about Newerth? : I have met people from Newerth and I always pass it on my way to spawn, it seems like the best town to join.
How long have you been on the server? : I have been on since December/January ish
What class and profession are you or plan to become? : I am currently a ranger and miner
Past towns? : none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? : I don't PvP because of my Guild roles, however, I will stick up for the players who are lower level as well as help those who are new to Herocraft and Newerth.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? : No I do not.
Your accepted, get with us in game!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Also to anybody who hasn't seen it yet. All the colored wool for the rainbow wall has been placed. It's pretty sweet.

8s6t8mF.png

x3YTAko.png

Here's a video to celebrate:

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
LOVE THE WALL:D

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVES THE WALL*
*LOVE STHE WALL*

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game Name: PernixPike
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking to become more active on Herocraft again, and as my previous townies are gone, I need somewhere new to join.
How did you hear about Newerth?: jmoney222
How long have you been on the server?: 18 months?ish
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Bard/Miner
Past towns?: Envision (Mayor), Thornhollow
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Bard support skills in PvP
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Sure do.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm looking to become more active on Herocraft again, and as my previous townies are gone, I need somewhere new to join.

Veterans who weren't with us before require us to talk about it a bit privately. We'll get back to you.

Ezekeiil

Dirt
In-game Name: Ezekeiil​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to server and this seems like a good place to meet new people and learn more about the game.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Browsing the forums.​
How long have you been on the server?: Only a few days.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now I plan on becoming a dread knight and as for Profession I am unsure yet.​
Past towns?: N/A​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can do the menial tasks such as gather supplies or really anything the town needs until I learn more about the server and can contribute more.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
pernixpixie :D i support this app

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Accepted!

I'll PM you the chat and TS3 info. Get with any manager in game for perms to the region, although Uin and Sirdemonic in particular are pretty excited to help get you set set up so keep your eye out for them.

Konurb

TNT
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am new to server and this seems like a good place to meet new people and learn more about the game.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now I plan on becoming a dread knight and as for Profession I am unsure yet.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can do the menial tasks such as gather supplies or really anything the town needs until I learn more about the server and can contribute more.​

Accepted! Get with a manager in-game for recruitment.

In-game Name: dragonmasterr
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i need to learn more about this server and i think il get started easier with help of others.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Queen ironee212 told me that Newerth was recruiting.
How long have you been on the server?: im here for mayby 7 hours now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: at this moment im Caster im thinking of becoming Necromancer.
Past towns?: I have not been in a town before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a good pvper so i could be able to help defending when needed and im a pretty good miner to axualy you can let me do annything but im not the best builder
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no im sorry.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
In-game Name: dragonmasterr
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i need to learn more about this server and i think il get started easier with help of others.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Queen ironee212 told me that Newerth was recruiting.
How long have you been on the server?: im here for mayby 7 hours now.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: at this moment im Caster im thinking of becoming Necromancer.
Past towns?: I have not been in a town before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im a good pvper so i could be able to help defending when needed and im a pretty good miner to axualy you can let me do annything but im not the best builder
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no im sorry.

You're both accepted into Newerth. Please take the time to /ch who Newerth and get with a manager for our chat details ingame. Their names will be highlighted in green indicating that they are or have moderator powers to my chat channel. Once you get into the chat ask for a town invite and once you are invited to the Town and accept it you will still need to get kingdom-wide build permissions from myself, ironee, or another region manager for the kingdom. See you in game!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Johnbaur​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for an active town. Many friends are here.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Many friends are in it. Also in recruitment channel.​
How long have you been on the server?: around 11 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/ Smith​
Past towns?: Braavos, Camelot, Mineris, Runearia​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help out in raids and coin.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Sometimes. I play alot when people are sleeping so I can't use it then.​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for an active town. Many friends are here.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Many friends are in it. Also in recruitment channel.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help out in raids and coin.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Sometimes. I play alot when people are sleeping so I can't use it then.​

Players who aren't new require us to talk about it a bit privately before we can accept them. What timezone are you in also? We are mostly American but play at hours we consider to be "very late" all too often.

We will get back to you.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Players who aren't new require us to talk about it a bit privately before we can accept them. What timezone are you in also? We are mostly American but play at hours we consider to be "very late" all too often.

We will get back to you.
He's in one of them US timezones.

Now accept him :3