• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: Zakeko
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have been inactive for a couple of months and I want to join a town again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Zeal.. which would probably be about a year.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on becoming a Wizard and a Merchant once master Caster and Crafter.
Past towns?: Winterfell in Zeal and Pillar of Autumn (PoA) in Dragongarde
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I may not be the best at PvP but I can make up for it by building, mining and farming.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes but I can only listen. :(
Oh you were with OS on zeal. Assuming you get accepted welcome back! :)

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Crescendoll
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Just looking for a town to live in, and I like the focus on creating and building things that look good.
How did you hear about Newerth?: TicklesTheMighty
How long have you been on the server?: I started during the Zeal map, so about a year I think.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm planning to go Wizard/Merchant
Past towns?: Yorataol from the Zeal Map, played mostly solo during Dragongarde.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I build alot so I gather a lot of resources that I can contribute to the town stores.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes
In-game Name: otterhedgehog
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join a big town with good-looking buildings (I was very happy when I read this in the description of the town) where I could have a helpful role in the community. I also want protection from mobs and theives, as well as people that I could group up with and level up together.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone reccomended it to me, I forgot who it was
How long have you been on the server?: Almost a week, but I have had years of experience on other towny/faction servers. I know how the plugins work, so I wouldn't really be considered a "noob".
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being Ranger/Alchemist, and my main goal right now is leveling up to get that
Past towns?: Terrika
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would be a good miner, guard, farmer, builder, or whatever else the town needs. I will obey the rules and orders of the mayor and will stay loyal to Newerth. I also will help the other town members when they need it.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No
Accepted! I apologize for an delays or missed applications! We have so many coming in its hard to keep up haha!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Zakeko
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have been inactive for a couple of months and I want to join a town again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Zeal.. which would probably be about a year.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on becoming a Wizard and a Merchant once master Caster and Crafter.
Past towns?: Winterfell in Zeal and Pillar of Autumn (PoA) in Dragongarde
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I may not be the best at PvP but I can make up for it by building, mining and farming.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes but I can only listen. :(
Accepted :p welcome back! I was the mayor of Winterfell which was in the Kingdom that Newerth belongs to haha :3

GiiMBU

Dirt
In-game Name:GiiMBU
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:cause im in need of a town
How did you hear about Newerth?:found out by teamspeak
How long have you been on the server?:1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:im a necromacner and prof in crafter and gonna be engineer
Past towns?:nimbus
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:buildings resources
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:GiiMBU
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:cause im in need of a town
How did you hear about Newerth?:found out by teamspeak
How long have you been on the server?:1 week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:im a necromacner and prof in crafter and gonna be engineer
Past towns?:nimbus
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:buildings resources
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes
Accepted!

Sios

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: Sios

Why do you wish to join Newerth?:
As a man of neutrality who firmly believes in appropriate punishment and justice, I am a firm believer in not inciting with the first strike, although I will make the last. I am a Neutral at heart, leaning towards Good but open to all types of acquaintances (if the person meets my said expectations.)

A man of hard work ethics and determination, I will forge my house, my paths, my skills - to the utmost perfection.

I wish to join a town that I've read only good things about (through the forums and the posts of its [Newerth's] inhabitants. A town, where respect and fairness, are the cornerstones of its foundations. A town, where I would flourish with like-minded individuals.

How did you hear about Newerth?: Forum browsing

How long have you been on the server?: A day

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:
Miner (or Merchant - still deciding): Wizard (or Pyromancer - still deciding)

Past towns?: None available.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Another player who, like the players before me, will represent the town by its morals and codes. Another player, who the town could further boast about and be proud of.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!

As a man of neutrality who firmly believes in appropriate punishment and justice, I am a firm believer in not inciting with the first strike, although I will make the last. I am a Neutral at heart, leaning towards Good but open to all types of acquaintances (if the person meets my said expectations.)

A man of hard work ethics and determination, I will forge my house, my paths, my skills - to the utmost perfection.

I wish to join a town that I've read only good things about (through the forums and the posts of its [Newerth's] inhabitants. A town, where respect and fairness, are the cornerstones of its foundations. A town, where I would flourish with like-minded individuals.

Another player who, like the players before me, will represent the town by its morals and codes. Another player, who the town could further boast about and be proud of.

Accepted

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3

i need to meet this guy, what an App lol :D

graystan21

Dirt
In-game Name: graystan21
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for my first town on this server and hope this could be the first one I can join.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw that in chat you were recruiting and thought I could possibly join a town.
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, 1/22/13
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Caster/Crafter and plan on becoming a Pyromancer/Farmer (still not sure about the farmer, starting to think of enchanter instead)
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder to make the town aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have it, mainly because I do not have a mic I can use for it. I can always get on to listen though.

Dalejin

Wood
In-game Name: Dalejin
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a town. I just got whitelisted.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked in tour chat and HolyRane suggested it.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 weeks. Maybe a bit longer.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently a Healer, but I haven't decided which I will prestige to. Same with crafter. I haven't made a decision yet.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder, and could show some of my previous builds if it's required. I understand the basics of making a building look appealing.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: graystan21
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for my first town on this server and hope this could be the first one I can join.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw that in chat you were recruiting and thought I could possibly join a town.
How long have you been on the server?: Not long, 1/22/13
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Caster/Crafter and plan on becoming a Pyromancer/Farmer (still not sure about the farmer, starting to think of enchanter instead)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder to make the town aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not have it, mainly because I do not have a mic I can use for it. I can always get on to listen though.
In-game Name: Dalejin
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a town. I just got whitelisted.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I asked in tour chat and HolyRane suggested it.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 weeks. Maybe a bit longer.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently a Healer, but I haven't decided which I will prestige to. Same with crafter. I haven't made a decision yet.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder, and could show some of my previous builds if it's required. I understand the basics of making a building look appealing.

Accepted and accepted, get with me, xexo, symbo, victim, or any other town managers to get invited.

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Kidwatson
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have just rejoined Herocraft from a long break and a lot of my friends have joined this town. I was origionally from Malkier but when I have return I have come to find they have been defeated. So I would like to re join some of my old friends.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was talking to Uin when he saw I logged on for the first time in a long time and he told me about Newerth.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been with this server well over a year, if not coming close to my second.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Dragoon, also a Farmer
Past towns?: Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute greatly for this town. I am a pretty decent pvp'r and I do well gathering resources. I'm friendly and work well with others. What else could you ask for? ;D

In-game Name: Bonkersjungle24
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a town and i think this will be a great start.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother (Kidwatson)
How long have you been on the server?: I was playing on the server for a couple of months. (cant remember how many) then i took a break.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard and Miner
Past towns?: Halloween town (last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build alot. So i might be of some use to designs but i like mining so i could get supplies like ores..

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: Kidwatson
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have just rejoined Herocraft from a long break and a lot of my friends have joined this town. I was origionally from Malkier but when I have return I have come to find they have been defeated. So I would like to re join some of my old friends.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was talking to Uin when he saw I logged on for the first time in a long time and he told me about Newerth.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been with this server well over a year, if not coming close to my second.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently a Dragoon, also a Farmer
Past towns?: Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute greatly for this town. I am a pretty decent pvp'r and I do well gathering resources. I'm friendly and work well with others. What else could you ask for? ;D
In-game Name: Bonkersjungle24
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I would like to join a town and i think this will be a great start.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother (Kidwatson)
How long have you been on the server?: I was playing on the server for a couple of months. (cant remember how many) then i took a break.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard and Miner
Past towns?: Halloween town (last map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build alot. So i might be of some use to designs but i like mining so i could get supplies like ores..
accepted, accepted

Toxicboys

Wood
In-game Name: ToxicBoys​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth Seems like a awesome town from what I just read. I am in the channel you have /ch NW.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard That I need money to make plots (This is what I have read up top) That you guys have Fallen Neerth Creators and have nobles and Gods. I also saw That you guys have two allies! No enimies too.​
How long have you been on the server?: I found the server Last year Around October I think.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am presently now A crafter and caster and I wish to become Master of both of those.​
Past towns?:I have one past town and its name is Terrika​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute supplies, Fun and support whenever you guys need it or all the time.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not but I have skype!​

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: ToxicBoys​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth Seems like a awesome town from what I just read. I am in the channel you have /ch NW.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard That I need money to make plots (This is what I have read up top) That you guys have Fallen Neerth Creators and have nobles and Gods. I also saw That you guys have two allies! No enimies too.​
How long have you been on the server?: I found the server Last year Around October I think.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am presently now A crafter and caster and I wish to become Master of both of those.​
Past towns?:I have one past town and its name is Terrika​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute supplies, Fun and support whenever you guys need it or all the time.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do not but I have skype!​
accepted

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
You can contact any town manager in-game to get an invite to the town. Look for Myself, Victim130, Xexorian, TheMormon or Savatheflava

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name: Lexingtonrex​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know some people in there and it sounds pretty good​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Friends​
How long have you been on the server?: I only just started playing on this map as of Jan.24th but I played on herocraft 2 years ago​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I don't know much about heroes yet so I don't mind doing whatever​
Past towns?: Artemis, Chronus​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good times :D
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​