• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Crescendoll

Stone
In-game Name: Crescendoll
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Just looking for a town to live in, and I like the focus on creating and building things that look good.
How did you hear about Newerth?: TicklesTheMighty
How long have you been on the server?: I started during the Zeal map, so about a year I think.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm planning to go Wizard/Merchant
Past towns?: Yorataol from the Zeal Map, played mostly solo during Dragongarde.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I build alot so I gather a lot of resources that I can contribute to the town stores.
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
As much as I've come to like all you guys here I'm afraid you must all be collectively punished for the actions of whichever nooblet spelled out the giant "Hi, I'm 12." in the floor at the bottom of the core.

I mean, really...."Hi, I'm 12."? Ugh.....

In retaliation for this eyesore (which I have to look at every time I run to the repair center to see if anyone dropped anything off to be repaired) I will henceforth be posting signs with the lyrics to random One Direction songs throughout the town. I will post one song per day until someone removes the offensive Hi, I'm 12. from the floor of our once beautiful city. If I run out of One Direction songs (or if you people end up being closet One Direction fans) I will move on to Nikki Minaj, or worse, whichever country artist the town agrees is the lamest (tough choice, I know). If I have to I will resort to Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Snow, Rick Ashely--I can get downright sadistic with this. :mad:

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

(srsly tho--the Hi, I'm 12. on the floor is terribad, just sayin)

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
As much as I've come to like all you guys here I'm afraid you must all be collectively punished for the actions of whichever nooblet spelled out the giant "Hi, I'm 12." in the floor at the bottom of the core.

In retaliation for this eyesore (which I have to look at every time I run to the repair center to see if anyone dropped anything off to be repaired) I will henceforth be posting signs with the lyrics to random One Direction songs throughout the town. I will post one song per day until someone removes the offensive Hi, I'm 12. from the floor of our once beautiful city. If I run out of One Direction songs (or if you people end up being closet One Direction fans) I will move on to Nikki Minaj, or worse, whichever country artist the town agrees is the lamest (tough choice, I know). If I have to I will resort to Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Snow, Rick Ashely--I can get downright sadistic with this. :mad:

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

lmfao!! I wonder who did that

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

We're trying to figure this out D: lol I think Doogler was trolling us XD

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

Lol.
You just don't know you're beautiful, man.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

Just tear that garbage down lol

Eckhart_

TNT
In-game Name: Tykngr​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been looking for a city/town/guild. I am now back from 4 months of inctivity. Holyrane suggested me to join.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Holyrane.​
How long have you been on the server?:Oh jeez, Sanctum and maybe before.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Rogue. Crafter -> unknown right now.​
Past towns?:None on this map.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love engineering, redstone, and building with the looks inmind.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes! I do.​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Tykngr​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been looking for a city/town/guild. I am now back from 4 months of inctivity. Holyrane suggested me to join.​
How did you hear about Newerth?:Holyrane.​
How long have you been on the server?:Oh jeez, Sanctum and maybe before.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Rogue. Crafter -> unknown right now.​
Past towns?:None on this map.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love engineering, redstone, and building with the looks inmind.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes! I do.​
Accepted, get with victim130, symbolite, xexorian, or myself in game for information. Good to have ol' vets. ;)

Strange_Brew

Legacy Supporter 3

Don't test me people!

-Fav

;)

Leave Snow out of this :(.

In-game Name: otterhedgehog
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join a big town with good-looking buildings (I was very happy when I read this in the description of the town) where I could have a helpful role in the community. I also want protection from mobs and theives, as well as people that I could group up with and level up together.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone reccomended it to me, I forgot who it was
How long have you been on the server?: Almost a week, but I have had years of experience on other towny/faction servers. I know how the plugins work, so I wouldn't really be considered a "noob".
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being Ranger/Alchemist, and my main goal right now is leveling up to get that
Past towns?: Terrika
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would be a good miner, guard, farmer, builder, or whatever else the town needs. I will obey the rules and orders of the mayor and will stay loyal to Newerth. I also will help the other town members when they need it.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: otterhedgehog
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join a big town with good-looking buildings (I was very happy when I read this in the description of the town) where I could have a helpful role in the community. I also want protection from mobs and theives, as well as people that I could group up with and level up together.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone reccomended it to me, I forgot who it was
How long have you been on the server?: Almost a week, but I have had years of experience on other towny/faction servers. I know how the plugins work, so I wouldn't really be considered a "noob".
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan on being Ranger/Alchemist, and my main goal right now is leveling up to get that
Past towns?: Terrika
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would be a good miner, guard, farmer, builder, or whatever else the town needs. I will obey the rules and orders of the mayor and will stay loyal to Newerth. I also will help the other town members when they need it.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No
I suggest getting Teamspeak.

Darkbdk

Dirt

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Darkbdk​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to learn more about the server and to enjoy it.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 4 Days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger(Rogue) Engineer(Crafter)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Stealth and Redstone​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but i can get.​

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Darkbdk​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to learn more about the server and to enjoy it.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Forums​
How long have you been on the server?: 4 Days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger(Rogue) Engineer(Crafter)​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Stealth and Redstone​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No but i can get.​

Accepted! Definitely get Teamspeak, we use it a lot. Get with either Me, Xexorian, Victim130, or themormon and we'll get you invited to the town and set up.

Zakeko

Coal
In-game Name: Zakeko
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I have been inactive for a couple of months and I want to join a town again.
How did you hear about Newerth?: The forums.
How long have you been on the server?: Since Zeal.. which would probably be about a year.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am planning on becoming a Wizard and a Merchant once master Caster and Crafter.
Past towns?: Winterfell in Zeal and Pillar of Autumn (PoA) in Dragongarde
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I may not be the best at PvP but I can make up for it by building, mining and farming.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes but I can only listen. :(