• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

jearoh

Stone
In-game Name: jearoh​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been searching through the forums looking for a town to join. I looked through several different towns, but this one seemed to be a town that I would like to join.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: As said earlier, I was looking through the forums. I did not hear about it from someone, instead I just came across it.​
How long have you been on the server?: Well, I joined and applied for the server a very long time ago, but I played for a bit, then left for months. Then I came back and played, until I left again for around the same amount of time. With all the time away from the server I am basically a new player. I do not really remember why I left, but I can now dedicate a good amount of time to minecraft. I really don't know a whole lot about the server, so please treat me like someone who has just joined. Although through looking through forums I read about the classes and important general info+ lore.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:At the moment I am a healer, but I would like to be a Disciple. I am not sure about what my profession should be.​
Past towns? Don't remember ;/​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am fairly alright at building and I have been playing minecraft for a long time( Since beta). I know a good amount about minecraft, but nothing about the past few updates. I think I am a pretty positive and good person, so I think I can contribute to this town.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, sorry.​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Yo, can someone fling me an invite please? Have been a member for last few maps.

In-game Name: jearoh​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I have been searching through the forums looking for a town to join. I looked through several different towns, but this one seemed to be a town that I would like to join.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: As said earlier, I was looking through the forums. I did not hear about it from someone, instead I just came across it.​
How long have you been on the server?: Well, I joined and applied for the server a very long time ago, but I played for a bit, then left for months. Then I came back and played, until I left again for around the same amount of time. With all the time away from the server I am basically a new player. I do not really remember why I left, but I can now dedicate a good amount of time to minecraft. I really don't know a whole lot about the server, so please treat me like someone who has just joined. Although through looking through forums I read about the classes and important general info+ lore.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:At the moment I am a healer, but I would like to be a Disciple. I am not sure about what my profession should be.​
Past towns? Don't remember ;/​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am fairly alright at building and I have been playing minecraft for a long time( Since beta). I know a good amount about minecraft, but nothing about the past few updates. I think I am a pretty positive and good person, so I think I can contribute to this town.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, sorry.​

victim130 Symbolite TheMormon Sidgil bluejack404

dchichorro

Dirt
In-game Name: dchichorro
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I was captivated by your goal of making a beautiful city, which is mine too. Also because I think I may have something to offer as a builder.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I searched for Townships in the forum.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer, and my spec will be chosen concerning the needs of my party (if i join one). I am probably aiming to be a scribe, enchanter, alchemist or farmer, I will choose when the time comes.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I am fairly good at building structures, and I am friendly, and helpful to others.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do.

h2omo

TNT
In-game Name: JustPandasian
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I never play Minecraft alone because while it is comforting to be a lone adventurer and experience things by yourselves, it is very hard and lonesome to get by without a companion. Being on the Herocraft server for two days has already captivated me, and given me a whole new perspective of Minecraft. However while everyone else has been forming parties, and having a pleasure creating and making their towns grow, I was on the side just killing monsters trying to understand how to go about on this server. Regardless of the two days I've been on this server, I've already managed to level my Rogue character up to eight. I know that I am absolutely going to be committed to this server. I discovered the secret to enjoying this server is to enjoy the experiences with a group. I wish to contribute to Newerth and go on the server everyday knowing that I'll have something to do, instead of just killing monsters in my free time and gaining levels. I know that by the time I hit level 10, I'm open to all the bloodthirsty PVP'ers out there. Maybe with a "family", I can actually rediscover my excitement on this server, and make a ginormous impact both on the server and the town. I want to actually do something for others.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was searching through the official townships when I found the Newerth thread. The description of a town of individuals appreciating the simple beauty of the town motivated me. I want to add and create art that others will become inspired from on the server as well.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been only on this server for two days. However, despite my small time here, I already wish to be part of a town and make my experience as enjoyable as possible in the early stages. I believe that I fully want to take on the responsibilities of becoming a citizen of a proud town.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a level 8 rogue, very close to level 9. In the next few days, I can see myself as near level 17 due to the huge amount of time I will be putting on the server everyday as I am very free and not busy. I wish to become a ninja, as I admire the stealthy way being able to ambush an opponent and be able to dish out a high amount of damage before the opponent can retaliate and respond to your attacks. I am only a level 2 crafter, but I wish to increase this by being in a town. I think that I will be able to increase this a lot if I am accepted into this town, because I will always be working and contributing in any way, shape, or form.
Past towns?: I've had no other experiences with towns on this server, only on other servers. I understand all the basic rules of a town, in fact I enforce them. I've been through many of the same rules time and time again, so it's unlikely I will ever disrespect or break a rule unknowingly.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute a lot of things to the town. I am a fairly average builder, and I am highly OCD about the symmetry of the builds. I am average at mining, as I am always scared of any monsters that just pop out of nowhere. I would be a more useful citizen either gathering resources out in the open, or doing any menial tasks such as fetching buckets of water. However any task aside from building, and mining, I am adept to proficient at.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I have a Teamspeak, however on Teamspeak, I am highly awkward and nervous. I am very insecure about what I say, because I fear that I might say something and everyone will laugh at me and proceed to call me a "noob", or make any rude comments about anything I do not know. I do listen to anything you might say though, and respond with the rare "yes", or any other answer when I'm not feeling insecure at that moment.
* I appreciate the time anyone takes to read this application. I am hoping I made it as detailed and as ideal as possible for a 14 year old.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: dchichorro
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I was captivated by your goal of making a beautiful city, which is mine too. Also because I think I may have something to offer as a builder.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I searched for Townships in the forum.
How long have you been on the server?: About a week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Healer, and my spec will be chosen concerning the needs of my party (if i join one). I am probably aiming to be a scribe, enchanter, alchemist or farmer, I will choose when the time comes.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I am fairly good at building structures, and I am friendly, and helpful to others.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do.
Accepted, get with Symbolite victim130 Dielan9999 bluejack404

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, get with Symbolite victim130 Dielan9999 bluejack404
I like you, btw. OCD, writes a lot and seems to think things through, etc., ;)
In-game Name: JustPandasian
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I never play Minecraft alone because while it is comforting to be a lone adventurer and experience things by yourselves, it is very hard and lonesome to get by without a companion. Being on the Herocraft server for two days has already captivated me, and given me a whole new perspective of Minecraft. However while everyone else has been forming parties, and having a pleasure creating and making their towns grow, I was on the side just killing monsters trying to understand how to go about on this server. Regardless of the two days I've been on this server, I've already managed to level my Rogue character up to eight. I know that I am absolutely going to be committed to this server. I discovered the secret to enjoying this server is to enjoy the experiences with a group. I wish to contribute to Newerth and go on the server everyday knowing that I'll have something to do, instead of just killing monsters in my free time and gaining levels. I know that by the time I hit level 10, I'm open to all the bloodthirsty PVP'ers out there. Maybe with a "family", I can actually rediscover my excitement on this server, and make a ginormous impact both on the server and the town. I want to actually do something for others.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was searching through the official townships when I found the Newerth thread. The description of a town of individuals appreciating the simple beauty of the town motivated me. I want to add and create art that others will become inspired from on the server as well.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been only on this server for two days. However, despite my small time here, I already wish to be part of a town and make my experience as enjoyable as possible in the early stages. I believe that I fully want to take on the responsibilities of becoming a citizen of a proud town.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a level 8 rogue, very close to level 9. In the next few days, I can see myself as near level 17 due to the huge amount of time I will be putting on the server everyday as I am very free and not busy. I wish to become a ninja, as I admire the stealthy way being able to ambush an opponent and be able to dish out a high amount of damage before the opponent can retaliate and respond to your attacks. I am only a level 2 crafter, but I wish to increase this by being in a town. I think that I will be able to increase this a lot if I am accepted into this town, because I will always be working and contributing in any way, shape, or form.
Past towns?: I've had no other experiences with towns on this server, only on other servers. I understand all the basic rules of a town, in fact I enforce them. I've been through many of the same rules time and time again, so it's unlikely I will ever disrespect or break a rule unknowingly.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute a lot of things to the town. I am a fairly average builder, and I am highly OCD about the symmetry of the builds. I am average at mining, as I am always scared of any monsters that just pop out of nowhere. I would be a more useful citizen either gathering resources out in the open, or doing any menial tasks such as fetching buckets of water. However any task aside from building, and mining, I am adept to proficient at.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I have a Teamspeak, however on Teamspeak, I am highly awkward and nervous. I am very insecure about what I say, because I fear that I might say something and everyone will laugh at me and proceed to call me a "noob", or make any rude comments about anything I do not know. I do listen to anything you might say though, and respond with the rare "yes", or any other answer when I'm not feeling insecure at that moment.
* I appreciate the time anyone takes to read this application. I am hoping I made it as detailed and as ideal as possible for a 14 year old.

Spaz1986

Stone
In-game Name:Spaz1986
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To make friends on the server and to help where i can and be more social on the server
How did you hear about Newerth?: Drastikos pointed me to the town so i can join him and everyone and have fun
How long have you been on the server?:1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a warrior and crafter atm
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Yes i hope to bring creativity to the town and to help the town grow
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i do i use it for my online games

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:Spaz1986
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:To make friends on the server and to help where i can and be more social on the server
How did you hear about Newerth?: Drastikos pointed me to the town so i can join him and everyone and have fun
How long have you been on the server?:1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a warrior and crafter atm
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Yes i hope to bring creativity to the town and to help the town grow
Do you have Teamspeak?:yes i do i use it for my online games
Hey :D Drast told us about you haha you are accepted :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh and for all new applicants that were accepted, I'm afk in game atm so nudge me every few minutes or so if I don't reply right away.

Spaz1986

Stone
ok i got the server whitelist problem out of the way is there anyone on that can accept me into newerth?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The road between Camelot, Skyforge is finished. Took me and Thor less then two days and we used leftover materials to build it :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The road between Camelot, Skyforge is finished. Took me and Thor less then two days and we used leftover materials to build it :)

I just returned to Newerth from an extended stay in Warshard. I'll check it out when I can.

We need to get Sidgil online to pretty up our gates with redstone contraptions but his computer is lame :p

With pretty gates, the road would be more complete :p

In-game Name: Darkthefox​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Returning player to herocraft and need a town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it in the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Started in january, recently rejoined on new map​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Alchemist​
Past towns?: Dihara(last map)​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good building and ability to defend my home land​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Can download it if nessicary​