• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm just wanting to follow the "If you can't beat them, join them" motto, as it sounds fun.
Ya, its fun for awhile. Gets real old hanging out with downies 24/7 though. (note there are a couple of people in each group I like. No offense to those I'm talking about)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Just to clear up with the newer people, I am very upset with a recent turn of events and the treatment of me by some of the staff which I find very disrespectful and rude to me. I still support Newerth, albeit not as directly as I once did. Lots of reasons attested to my leaving of the Town (for now) at least. Still, I encourage players to join the town, as it has a pretty wonderful community. Also where the hell has xexorian been lately? I need to speak with that man. I am going to not make any more decisions as all I want to do atm is join LO TC or Umbra :/. Going to take a few days off and see where I end up. I wanted to say thanks to Newerth for letting me join their wonderful town that I wish the best and hope succeeds. When things get better for me in game as well as some personal issues I'm dealing with I may return again to my new home. While my time in Newerth was very brief, I enjoyed meeting lots of new people as well as speaking with older players who I have not spoken too in a very long time. I'd hope that many of the newer members stay in the town so it doesn't fall apart. While we have lots of members, a colossal collapse is on the way, I have seen it many times before. Don't give up Newerth, fight the good fight.
<3 Love you Raney, always welcome with us.

As for Xexo, fairly sure things have come up in life for him in general on top of problems with his Internet being setup. From what I've last heard, anyway.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm just wanting to follow the "If you can't beat them, join them" motto, as it sounds fun.

Well all towns get raided. No town has really been "crushed" by PVP influence since Madlum. So I never really considered all the raids as being "beaten" lol. It's not like we lose everytime :p

You don't have to engage the raiders in pvp, there are only so many places they can go anyway. I do understand your frustration with the whole staff thing. We'll be here for when you come crawling back ;)

MegaRain95

Stone
Then, HolyRane, I wish you a great journey. Hopefully, you will receive better treatment when you come back!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Glad I joined Newerth. Haven't ever worked this hard on a town that wasn't my own. Thanks for taking me in <3

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
If you guys ever need help placing the blocks of your new wall just ask me, I know you havn't been able to do much with all the raids. :(

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
yeah, only one of the 3 still around is Bearcat but his activity is limited. That and he isn't really a member of the town since Admins are not allowed to be town members.

Dryftus

Wood
In-game Name: Dryftus
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a nicely sized town/city with a neutral disposition, and Newearth fits my needs perfectly!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard from HolyRane.
How long have you been on the server?: Well, counting ALL of today, I'd day about 1 day.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I have started the path of the Rogue, planning on specializing as a Ranger. I have not yet decided my profession but am leaning towards the Mason or Smith.
Past towns?: This is my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a friendly demeanor and hopefully help to anyone who needs it. If it is needed, I can also be pretty handy as a builder.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Dryftus
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for a nicely sized town/city with a neutral disposition, and Newearth fits my needs perfectly!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard from HolyRane.
How long have you been on the server?: Well, counting ALL of today, I'd day about 1 day.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I have started the path of the Rogue, planning on specializing as a Ranger. I have not yet decided my profession but am leaning towards the Mason or Smith.
Past towns?: This is my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a friendly demeanor and hopefully help to anyone who needs it. If it is needed, I can also be pretty handy as a builder.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yep!
Accepted! I just got offline, talk to Symbolite about joining!! ^^.