• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Light's Hope [31][Neutral]

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [29]

Population wise we are now very near having enough for capital. But we are still far off as our city coffers are very low currently.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [33]

We now have more than enough people needed for Capital, we just need the capital...yes yes bad joke. Hopefully I can get on with less than 50 people on to do some power mining with minimal block respawn.

On a construction note our warship is almost complete, just need more wool for the back sail. Also plans are being laid out for a massive complex just outside the city limits which will house a barracks, colloseum with dueling areas and possibly another tall lookout tower.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [33]

TrinityDown said:
Out of curiosity, how much are you lacking for capital?

A lot, we spent the town funds upgrading to city and I haven't been able to do any amount of effective mining with block respawn how it is : /.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [38]

The town arena, barracks, and greenhouse projects are now all currently underway. A new town hall has been created, and we are preparing to enter capital status.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [43]

We now have the largest population of any town with 43 members!

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [City] Light's Hope [46][Neutral]

Had our first town meeting tonight, decided on a constitution and creed for our town which will be posted on here soon. Also talked about our alignment (neutral) and other town projects such as our now under construction rail to spawn.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [47][Neutral]

Citizen Audit
Zach34 - inactive
dj0320 - inactive

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6

Wow didn't think i'd done that good a job at keeping the citizen list pruned, removing them now.

Hathhe

Air
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [45][Neutral]

Putting this out so that hopefully everyone reads it:
To the FUCKER that griefed my house in Light's Hope, I will get you banned for good!

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [45][Neutral]

It wasn't a grief, somehow a couple small areas around the town look like they were hit with an admin tool. I'm in talks with Kainzo about it but so far the only major damage has been wolfboy's chest and your basement : /.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [46][Neutral]

Killer1 is shown in Light's Hope and Ares
TheJamAttack is shown in Light's Hope and Fiore
ColinSully is shown in Light's Hope and Ares

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [46][Neutral]

I'm fairly certain they all left their respective towns before joining us, I wasn't aware they didn't properly notify their mayor.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6

We are adding a new housing district comprised of 15x15 and 20x20 plots. This is next to the Government District.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [49][Neutral]

I find it amazing reading the first page of posts and seeing you had at one point faced inactivity. And look at you now!

Good job Darroes.

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [49][Neutral]

Thanks Dielan!

I had been pretty burnt out of the game at that point and my town reflected it lol. Started playing a lot again and everything just sort of came together.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Capital] Light's Hope [51][Neutral]

I remember when lights hope was just the start of a township. Man, that was ages ago huh.