• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CAPITAL] Ironpass [38] [I.R.O.N.] - Good

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Yes he is. The roster is on the first post, its ion a box like this

Hi

Thanks, I think I may have been accidentally hunting him down, lol. I didn't know he was in IP.

Anyway, from my minimap I thought it was a barren town, as there were lots of empty plots. From reading your post however, and since darkest fireballed me, I deduced that that's your caster section. Good luck developing it!

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
That one is completely unrelated to the Server rail that connects to IP, or the one that is dug down under the town hall that just needs lines connecting to it.

I was suggesting that the server rail connect to the room under the town hall via a lift. I did suggest the ST one come down anyway since it's terribly broken.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
I've never been in love with the raised railway to ST. Maybe: join it to the main road with stairs and make it a road to ST, pulling up the rails and putting down some 'road' blocks

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm all for tearing it down. It doesnt help security at all either. Let it get torn down when someone has the time to do it. If ST and IP need a railway between them let it connect underground.

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
The caster's district referendum has come out with an affirmative unanimous vote by those present. (2, not including me). Now that it has expired, we are officially going to redesign the district hall. Feel free to make designs in single-player and post images here to make suggestions! I will be posing my own idea in due time.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Heh Heh ... try to incorporate the changes I have already made. Lol. No, actually so far all I have done is tidy up the message board and build a staircase down to a second level. It's at that level I plan on putting in the tax boxes.

Only Idea I had for the council building is to open up the bottom level. Knock out the walls and add some beefy 'legs' at each corner (curved preferably but straight if they look better)
Use it as a central notice board area. Maybe make the notice board four sided so we have more room for signs.

We could move the lift sign underground or build a nicer 'box' around it...we really need a mason in town. I might swap back to one, we have a new crafter who sounds like he may go engineer when he specs, or maybe just hire one.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Excellent. My timezone/work prevents me getting online before midnight Sun-Thu but One of our other councillors might contact you to repair the a lift sign I broke a while ago...

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Notice!

We need a more active forum.

In other news, my MC crashed right when I was attacked outside of IP. I consider myself as lucky as hell (which, taken into account, isn't quite lucky, unless you're a necromancer).

Hell...Necro... =D

EDIT: (Dont want a double post):

Stronghold You should update the Ironpass FAQ It says we are at war with the Coal harbor.
If you're too busy i can arrange a copy/paste with the fixed version. XD

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Well, frozenfirebomb has left the server :(. He'll be checking in every week or two though, RIP. All his items to be donated to Ironpass. @Malphugus

As jmoney has said I have left HC but when I do check in I will give ports to the nether if it is out and any other ways I could help. ;)