• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] {Artemis} {46} {Neutral} |ORE|

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Capital] {Artemis} {40} {Neutral} |ORE|

Accepting and considering any and all ideas you Artemites have for the capital. We got _amplify working on the harbor atm and me and dimitri are working on the town hall/church/noble plots.

NEW IDEA: Sky Plots (noble and standard). They would be connected by our classic stone step roads, and possibly lined with wool (blue most likely)

I want your opinions artemites. Post here or on the ORE thread

ALSO: I pay well, so if anyone wants to do work for artemis (non citizen and citizen). Ill give you something to do

Luke Strife

Legacy Supporter 3

I should let you know, I've got a lot going on with my guild in WoW right now, I've barely had any time for Minecraft at all just lately. :x

Hope to be active again soon enough.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Luke Strife said:
I should let you know, I've got a lot going on with my guild in WoW right now, I've barely had any time for Minecraft at all just lately. :x

Just come on periodically, if that means coming on once a week or so, do so. Just dont go inactive

HITMAN82

TNT
RE: [Capital] {Artemis} {41} {Neutral} |ORE|

I'm playing Terraria atm, but plan to return to Herocraft when the Heroes plugin is installed. I'll pop on this weekend to say hello and help if someone's working on a town project.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [Capital] {Artemis} {41} {Neutral} |ORE|

HITMAN82 said:
I'm playing Terraria atm, but plan to return to Herocraft when the Heroes plugin is installed. I'll pop on this weekend to say hello and help if someone's working on a town project.

K dont go inactive on me ;)

Luke Strife

Legacy Supporter 3

GreekCrackShot said:
Luke Strife said:

Just come on periodically, if that means coming on once a week or so, do so. Just dont go inactive

Will try.

HITMAN82

TNT
RE: [Capital] {Artemis} {42} {Neutral} |ORE|

In the town rules, these rules appear to be conflicting:

You may build however high you want, or however low, as long as you stay in your plot, and you actually build a house, dont just make a massive mine

Do not dig out of your plot, unless you are under depth 30

Which is it? Can we dig outside our plot or not?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Well ill make it more clear later, but what i meant buy stay in your plot was UNTIL you get to that depth, which i may be changing to around 35-40 later.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5

Heya Greek, I had a 20x20 before the clearing--can I get back my same plot with the increased size?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Beyondvalor said:
Heya Greek, I had a 20x20 before the clearing--can I get back my same plot with the increased size?

well since you arent a citizen, no but, ill give you citizen discount. if not become a citizen again, then you can have it for free

HITMAN82

TNT
I updated my MC last week to check out the changes in 1.6. I can't log in until the server has been updated. Just an FYI so you know I haven't wandered off, it'll be 2 weeks since I logged on this weekend I think. I'm looking forward to a map wipe. :)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
HITMAN82 said:
I updated my MC last week to check out the changes in 1.6. I can't log in until the server has been updated. Just an FYI so you know I haven't wandered off, it'll be 2 weeks since I logged on this weekend I think. I'm looking forward to a map wipe. :)

Its updated