• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't use veteran title because I was hacked!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ya, I can vouch for him. His account had been hacked and was griefing up mah town so I warned @Xanipher of it and she banned him and told me to tell him to pm her when his account was secure so she could unban him.

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, One time I was over at Jzillifro's house and i clicked remember password box. Foudoo was his neighbor, I assume he went over to jzillifro's house, and thought it would be a good idea to log in on me. He did some griefing and I was banned "just for precautions."

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well, One time I was over at Jzillifro's house and i clicked remember password box. Foudoo was his neighbor, I assume he went over to jzillifro's house, and thought it would be a good idea to log in on me. He did some griefing and I was banned "just for precautions."
Unfortunately, it isnt our job to keep track of your accounts.