• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't sleep for either of two reasons

_peter1232_

Legacy Supporter 3
It's quite annoying, Either i took too much meds or i just am really bored out of my mind

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Try turning off your electronics much before you go to sleep, if you sleep at12 close at 10etc. Let your mind wind down and wander drink some water etc. and don't watch Netflix in bed.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Turn off all the lights in your house. Your body responds naturally to darkness.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
It's quite annoying, Either i took too much meds or i just am really bored out of my mind

Too much meds.... or NOT ENOUGH!?

drugs-found-in-the-home-of-pop-star-michael-jackson-by-los-angeles-county-coroner-investigator-elissa-fleak-pic-getty-images-599281775.jpg

Prepare yourself.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
ahahaahaha, I just picked up on that.

Huh, didn't even notice the staff edit. I understand it though. I wasn't really taking into account how this forum has kids on it when I made that post. Sorry to whichever staff member had to edit that.