• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't pvp against you guys, qq

Status
Not open for further replies.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
This thread is a general bitching/complaining thread about pvp in this server. Most of you guys have already mastered your spec, which leaves us lost souls nothing when it comes to pvp. We get instawrecked trying to solofarm mobs, instagibbed when trying to pvp anybody, leaving us cowering underground for fear of the 700+ block trek back to base. It doesn't help that there's no way to tell if you're about to fight a level 65 ninja or level 2 lost soul. Anybody have similar thoughts?

/hero whois <name>
^ gives level and class, saved my life a few times I bet...
and for the rest for, your post, it happens to everyone get over it, get better and try to kill whoever camps you :D

edit*
I'm sorry if I have fun playing and pvping that's all I take minecraft for not building even though that's what it really is for.
Building sux :p no excitement sept when you build something tall (or helping build something tall/ or on a roof) and a dragoon superjumps up and tremors you off (Lumont)

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
you need to stand up! Climb forth from thy cowardly hole in the ground, rise above the wet , dew soaked grass and stand proud. Cast away this false reality that what happens in game matters and reap havoc unto the world. Charge head on into the unknown, brave the cold snows the north, become a MAN!!
FACE EVERY CHALLENGE WITH GUSTO! SHOUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS! SHOW THESE COWARDS THAT YOU HAVE A PAIR OF BOWLU,G BALLS DOW, STAIRS AND ITS TIME TO STRIKE OUT! DONT BE A BITCH!
Chauncey is dead

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
You will remember that day as the day you done fuck'd up! I shall avenge my fallen companion and strike your evil from the records of history itself!
She will still never come back to life even if you happen to kill me

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Lies I camped Camelot and Freepers so much I was 2nd to hit master lost soul and after that I had such an advantage I think it was harder then, then it is now because of your town mates. Tip go into nether with exp boost pay 150c or less to get there. I went from 60 to 65 within 20 minutes.
@ reset his lvl l0l

Status
Not open for further replies.