• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't pvp against you guys, qq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Well maybe you should pvp against people that are capable of defending themselves rather than killing everything in sight.

We want this community to continue to grow, but when people like you make it difficult for new players the chances of them sticking around is very low.
I'm sorry if I have fun playing and pvping that's all I take minecraft for not building even though that's what it really is for.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This thread is a general bitching/complaining thread about pvp in this server. Most of you guys have already mastered your spec, which leaves us lost souls nothing when it comes to pvp. We get instawrecked trying to solofarm mobs, instagibbed when trying to pvp anybody, leaving us cowering underground for fear of the 700+ block trek back to base. It doesn't help that there's no way to tell if you're about to fight a level 65 ninja or level 2 lost soul. Anybody have similar thoughts?
We are creating a PVE-only branch of Herocraft, there you can level / earn money (albeit much slower in both) - it will be a much more level playing field once you get high enough to go to the conflict map.

This is something that we have been wanting for a very long time to fulfill all facets of gameplay. A more balanced PVP experienced yields for a more fun PVP experience.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
We are creating a PVE-only branch of Herocraft, there you can level / earn money (albeit much slower in both) - it will be a much more level playing field once you get high enough to go to the conflict map.

This is something that we have been wanting for a very long time to fulfill all facets of gameplay. A more balanced PVP experienced yields for a more fun PVP experience.
Quick question in this world you won't be able to make a town in this or private regions right?

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Yes I'm playing with friends/making more in my town. Another thing I've noticed is that many of the ores have already been mined/tunnels are everywhere no matter where I travel to.

This is true, but don't ever say its mined out. On last map people were saying Bastion was mined out yet when we built Ched Nasad (9 months into the map) we found tons of ores - including gold and diamonds. Its amazing how much you can find in an area already mined out --- unless there are no blocks left, I bet there is ore in there somewhere.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm sorry if I have fun playing and pvping that's all I take minecraft for not building even though that's what it really is for.

^This is why we need the PvE map.

I don't blame any of the new players who get camped for quitting. I don't think the tutorial really prepares them enough for what they actually experience in game. They should have expected some of it because this is a Hardcore server after all, and that implies that such aggressive play styles are viable. Every hardcore game has players on it that are only around to make other people upset, and it's quite sad. There isn't much reward in camping new players in herocraft besides the drama and satisfaction(?) of making other people upset.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
^This is why we need the PvE map.

I don't blame any of the new players who get camped for quitting. I don't think the tutorial really prepares them enough for what they actually experience in game. They should have expected some of it because this is a Hardcore server after all, and that implies that such aggressive play styles are viable. Every hardcore game has players on it that are only around to make other people upset, and it's quite sad. There isn't much reward in camping new players in herocraft besides the drama and satisfaction(?) of making other people upset.

/pvp top /pvp top wins

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes I'm playing with friends/making more in my town. Another thing I've noticed is that many of the ores have already been mined/tunnels are everywhere no matter where I travel to.
The map was wiped a month ago on October 4th. It is still very new and this is the perfect time to join Herocraft. Play in Ruins, there are far less players there.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
you need to stand up! Climb forth from thy cowardly hole in the ground, rise above the wet , dew soaked grass and stand proud. Cast away this false reality that what happens in game matters and reap havoc unto the world. Charge head on into the unknown, brave the cold snows the north, become a MAN!!
FACE EVERY CHALLENGE WITH GUSTO! SHOUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS! SHOW THESE COWARDS THAT YOU HAVE A PAIR OF BOWLU,G BALLS DOW, STAIRS AND ITS TIME TO STRIKE OUT! DONT BE A BITCH!

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
you need to stand up! Climb forth from thy cowardly hole in the ground, rise above the wet , dew soaked grass and stand proud. Cast away this false reality that what happens in game matters and reap havoc unto the world. Charge head on into the unknown, brave the cold snows the north, become a MAN!!
FACE EVERY CHALLENGE WITH GUSTO! SHOUT AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS! SHOW THESE COWARDS THAT YOU HAVE A PAIR OF BOWLU,G BALLS DOW, STAIRS AND ITS TIME TO STRIKE OUT! DONT BE A BITCH!
CRUSH YOUR TYPOS INTO SUBMISSION!!!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Very motivational Sidgil XD

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!

So will this carry over to live? Like levela nd get money, then join live with the same items/levels etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.