• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't pvp against you guys, qq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace6697

Gold
This thread is a general bitching/complaining thread about pvp in this server. Most of you guys have already mastered your spec, which leaves us lost souls nothing when it comes to pvp. We get instawrecked trying to solofarm mobs, instagibbed when trying to pvp anybody, leaving us cowering underground for fear of the 700+ block trek back to base. It doesn't help that there's no way to tell if you're about to fight a level 65 ninja or level 2 lost soul. Anybody have similar thoughts?

Ace6697

Gold
I'm in a town, Dravenville (?), and have my mark set there. I don't want to have to blow souls every time I die to get back.

That still doesn't effect the massive pvp difference when it comes to usable skills. Lost soul isn't a pvp class at all, I would prefer the previous setup of Mage Rogue warrior and healer/whatever it was.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm in a town, Dravenville (?), and have my mark set there. I don't want to have to blow souls every time I die to get back.

That still doesn't effect the massive pvp difference when it comes to usable skills. Lost soul isn't a pvp class at all, I would prefer the previous setup of Mage Rogue warrior and healer/whatever it was.

Lost soul is stronger than any of the old paths imo. It just takes a long time to level to 30

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7

You need to level up.

If you're getting ganked repeatedly when leveling, have your town come help you defend yourself. If your town is incapable of that, join a better town or find a safer spot to level.

EnLight707

Legacy Supporter 2
Lost soul is just all those old paths combined..When I was a 29 lostsoul I beat a 29 runeblade just by kiting with fireballs. That's just part of any RPG, higher levels beat lower levels, simple as that =D

Ace6697

Gold
Lost soul is just all those old paths combined..When I was a 29 lostsoul I beat a 29 runeblade just by kiting with fireballs. That's just part of any RPG, higher levels beat lower levels, simple as that =D
Speaking of kiting, I can't kite when the server doesn't load other players until they're right on top of you. That's beyond frustrating.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
First starting out on HC is a bitch it was mostly a bitch for almost all of us but if you stick through it you will have the most fun you ever had playing Minecraft PvP but make sure you play with friends they make it 20x better

Ace6697

Gold
First starting out on HC is a bitch it was mostly a bitch for almost all of us but if you stick through it you will have the most fun you ever had playing Minecraft PvP but make sure you play with friends they make it 20x better
Yes I'm playing with friends/making more in my town. Another thing I've noticed is that many of the ores have already been mined/tunnels are everywhere no matter where I travel to.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes I'm playing with friends/making more in my town. Another thing I've noticed is that many of the ores have already been mined/tunnels are everywhere no matter where I travel to.
This is a multiplayer server. Parts of the map will be mined. Travel to a different or more remote region.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Many might be mined, but thats nothing compared to what there is still left. If you keep finding tunnels and cant find any ores, I suggest trying the edge of map in Ruins, as I myself got an easy 35 levels and 700 souls from the ores there, without finding almost any tunnels.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I'd say it's much more difficult leveling Lost Soul now, as you've also got to worry about higher leveled players coming in to slay you. This would not have been as much of an issue earlier in the map.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I say it's much more difficult leveling Lost Soul now, as you've also got to worry about higher leveled players coming in to slay you. This would not have been an issue earlier in the map.
Lies I camped Camelot and Freepers so much I was 2nd to hit master lost soul and after that I had such an advantage I think it was harder then, then it is now because of your town mates. Tip go into nether with exp boost pay 150c or less to get there. I went from 60 to 65 within 20 minutes.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
At the start of the map I camped everyone that was a lost soul they experienced the same thing...
Well maybe you should pvp against people that are capable of defending themselves rather than killing everything in sight.

We want this community to continue to grow, but when people like you make it difficult for new players the chances of them sticking around is very low.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Well maybe you should pvp against people that are capable of defending themselves rather than killing everything in sight.

We want this community to continue to grow, but when people like you make it difficult for new players the chances of them sticking around is very low.

No? The whole point of camping Freepers was that they couldn't level and thus we gain an advantage.

teddytazer

Soulsand
This thread is a general bitching/complaining thread about pvp in this server. Most of you guys have already mastered your spec, which leaves us lost souls nothing when it comes to pvp. We get instawrecked trying to solofarm mobs, instagibbed when trying to pvp anybody, leaving us cowering underground for fear of the 700+ block trek back to base. It doesn't help that there's no way to tell if you're about to fight a level 65 ninja or level 2 lost soul. Anybody have similar thoughts?

Don't worry after you master.. you'll still be facing people using all sort of mods/potions/Enchantments to give them an advantage.. and if that doesn't work they won't fight unless they outnumber you as well. And Then.. If for some reason they find themselves in a situation, where they might lose.. They escape justice using superior mobility (wizards/ninjas/dragoons) or via Group Teleport or will suicide to prevent losing elo.

Status
Not open for further replies.