• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can't join HC- Help!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Okay, so here's the deal. When I tried to join the server, it showed an error screen I've never seen before. I tried again, got the same error screen. Tried a different server, same screen. Restarted MC and tried to join, same screen. I was playing just half an hour ago and didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would cause this. Any ideas?

Here's the error screen. Sorry for the bad quality, but I took it from my iPod because I forgot how to screenshot. Minecraft Error.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1360714963,1360714430][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: If this helps, here it is. I am using the Optifine, Rei's Minimap, and Macro/Keybind mods.

Attachments

• Minecraft Error.jpg
    Minecraft Error.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 3

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I don't really like spout, though. I like the normal MC launcher. Can someone help me fix it, instead of just delay it?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I have Spout downloaded, but it gives an error about not being able to download MC when I run it. Any help?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Also, the error Spout gives says this.

Stack Trace:
Exception: IOException
Trace:
org.spoutcraft.launcher.util.MinecraftDownloadUtils.downloadMinecraft(MinecraftDownloadUtils.java:89)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.UpdateMinecraft(UpdateThread.java:402)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.runTasks(UpdateThread.java:118)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:100)

Any ideas?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Also, the error Spout gives says this.

Stack Trace:
Exception: IOException
Trace:
org.spoutcraft.launcher.util.MinecraftDownloadUtils.downloadMinecraft(MinecraftDownloadUtils.java:89)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.UpdateMinecraft(UpdateThread.java:402)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.runTasks(UpdateThread.java:118)
org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:100)

Any ideas?
Reinstall JAVA 7 (latest update)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I found out what the problem is. My dad blocked everything with 'minecraft' in the web address, meaning I can't download minecraft, go on servers, etc.