• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't hit mobs

Plum__

TNT
I believe that after using envenom for a couple of seconds, the ability to hit mobs is removed for a few seconds. It seems to only happen after i use envenom, but I haven't done any testing, i'll leave that for someone else. (Ninja class if you didn't already know)

spiralz

Obsidian
This tends to happen to me as well as a Runeblade. While dungeoneering in a party, sometimes melee hits will not register whatsoever on the mobs. I'm not sure the cause for this, though.

Plum__

TNT
Runescaper spotted.
PS, this also happens to me when I infernoorb a mob and while they are ablaze, i cant hit them and sometimes when I combo them with my skils,
they become invulnerable sometimes.
Fire ticks don't allow a player to hit at the same time when they go off, making it really hard to hit a mob on fire... This is known by the majority of the PvP world, which is why no one wants fire aspect swords....

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Runescaper spotted.
PS, this also happens to me when I infernoorb a mob and while they are ablaze, i cant hit them and sometimes when I combo them with my skils,
they become invulnerable sometimes.
Fire ticks don't allow a player to hit at the same time when they go off, making it really hard to hit a mob on fire... This is known by the majority of the PvP world, which is why no one wants fire aspect swords....
@Soren_Endon @Coders can you help crush this bug when school/time permits?