• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't Delete Subregions

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Having the same problem, here's what I typed in an older bug report:
Subregions have been working fine since the fix a few days ago, but now I'm having another problem as of today (the 20th). I made a new subregion, and I needed to resize it, but when I tried to delete it I got the message "an internal error has occurred while trying to perform this command", and I am now unable to delete any subregions. I tried relogging and restarting my client, so it doesn't appear to be a problem on my end.

The same problem is also apparent when trying to use /town cost MEDIUM, /town cost LARGE, and /town cost HUGE. /town cost SMALL appears to be working properly. I saw another bug report where someone mentioned that they were unable to use /tb view, but that hasn't been an issue for me. I'll continue to try other town commands to see what else may not be functioning. @Sleaker @Ampayne2

Ampayne2

Retired Staff
Caused because the server is not updated to 1.7.10 yet - it will work once it is

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks, good to know. Is there any ETA on that?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that 1.7.10 is coming out today.

Last edited:

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
When trying to delete some of my town's subregions (possibly ones made prior to the 1.8 update?), it says they don't exist. However, when I check the location of the subregion with coal, it shows it as being there, and town members who weren't on the guest list don't have access to the area either. When I try to type /town region info on the subregions, it also says they don't exist.
I also tried remaking a new subregion with the same name as one of the ones that are bugged, but it tells me that a subregion with that name already exists. I am also unable to use /town region redefine for the subregion, because that too says that the subregion does not exist. I'm basically stuck with 10+ old subregions that I am unable to delete, redefine, re-create, or even type /town region info on.

Edit: I belive the subregions I am having problems with were created before august 20th (just a rough guess). Subregions I have made since seem to be working fine.
@Kainzo [USERGROUP=15][USERGROUP=15]@Coders[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] ?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Merged three threads. Bug has existed for a while. PE the subregion and an Admin will remove it for you.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
PE got closed without a response, so I suppose I'm stuck with them until townships are updated.
Did you check for comments on the petition?
  • To get the petition number: /pe list closed
  • If this doesn't show the petition, then note the total amount of petitions then do /pe list closed [total number]
  • To view any closing comments: /pe view [petition ID]

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
PE got closed without a response, so I suppose I'm stuck with them until townships are updated.
It was closed with the comment that you must list the names of the sub regions, the parent region would help as well I would think.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Did you check for comments on the petition?
  • To get the petition number: /pe list closed
  • If this doesn't show the petition, then note the total amount of petitions then do /pe list closed [total number]
  • To view any closing comments: /pe view [petition ID]
Ah thank you, I didn't realize you could view comments on it.