• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Can't Buy a Larger Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I attempt to upgrade my backpack (I currently have a SIZE 27 BACKPACK((Twenty-Seven))) type /backpack upgrade in game it says "You already have the maximum size for a backpack allowed!". I want to purchase the larger backpack.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
That just means you have the largest you can have at the time. Go to the store and buy the larger ones. Unless you already did then this is a permissions issue.

The Largest backpack avaliable is supposed to be SIZE 54, it wont let me use the backpack upgrade command even tho I only have a SIZE 27 backpack. So in response to LordZelkova's post, It isn't the largest backpack I can have at this time. (Any help for me?)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The Largest backpack avaliable is supposed to be SIZE 54, it wont let me use the backpack upgrade command even tho I only have a SIZE 27 backpack. So in response to LordZelkova's post, It isn't the largest backpack I can have at this time. (Any help for me?)
I mean, have you BOUGHT the 54 backpack yet?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Then that's your issue. You have to go to the HC store and but that bigger one.

when i go to the store it says "(Buying the first will discount the next, etc)" " '/backpack upgrade' to upgrade." doesnt that mean that i can get a discounted larger backpack?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Yes, since you have the 27 slot, all the further backpacks will be cheaper.

Buy them IN THE STORE first.
Then in game you use /backpack upgrade

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
d90cae1433.png

As you can see, the 54 slot backpack is $25 off because I have the 36. If you have the 27, all the backpacks above it will be cheaper.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Because the store doesn't pick up that you have that backpack, because you technically didn't buy it.
At this point only the @Admins might be able to do anything.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Zelkova is correct.

The discounts work correctly and are intended not to be working for the backpacks won from other means.

Status
Not open for further replies.