• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug cant add members to town regions

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
when i try to do /town region add guest aincrad (name) it says "region unknown.
like whuuuttttt

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
When I try the command on my town it is fine, when I try it on your town, it says I do not have permission, so it appears to be working for me.

Are there any other variables that you can think of?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Some region commands require you to stand inside the region where you want to apply the command.
So may the town commands too. Did you make sure of that?
I'm not in a town so I can't help you figuring.

Make sure to write the region's/town's name exactly as it is, including capital letters, symbols, etc.

Maybe the command must be: /town region add guest Aincrad <playername>
As in /town region add <guest|manager|owner> <region> <player>

Also, just to clarify something, you ARE talking about a town's region? Not the town itself? There's a difference between the town and town regions - or subzones.

To check if the region exists do this command: /town region info <regionName>

Try all that while standing inside the town's region. If it doesn't work, a variable is wrong, the region name is wrong or the region doesn't exist, or you don't have permissions.

See here again all commands: http://herocraftonline.com/main/wiki/list-of-commands/

Last edited: