• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot see button to access forums on mobile iphone (iPhone 4s)

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
on pc version you can see this;
26530b5094.png

where as on the my iphone version there is no button to go on the forums;
12067231_868726179843880_1910901638_n.jpg

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm having the same problem on an Android phone. Can't see any button to take me to the forums (and usually curse if I accidentally end up on this page).

ALSO, I'm finding that neither of the Sign Up/Join Up buttons work - they just return me to the same page.

Go to hc.to don't go to that page
The intent here is to alert Kainzo to significant deficiencies with the landing page for both existing and potential HC members.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm having the same problem on an Android phone. Can't see any button to take me to the forums (and usually curse if I accidentally end up on this page).

ALSO, I'm finding that neither of the Sign Up/Join Up buttons work - they just return me to the same page.

The intent here is to alert Kainzo to significant deficiencies with the landing page for both existing and potential HC members.
Just offering a quick fix, it's not required to go to that page.