• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug cannot place LWC on wood button

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I tried to put an LWC on a wood button I had on a door, but using /cprivate and punching the button didn't do anything, didn't even return an error message or anything.

I had to switch out the wood button to a stone button, which it did allow me to put the LWC on (which I ended up having to set the "/credstone on" on it for it to function after LWC'ing as I found on an old topic here)

However I do prefer using wood buttons for doors, as they have a 50% longer duration when pressed which keeps the door open longer, plus they are much easier to see when mounted on a stone block.

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
Just a side note, @Joey_Beans - you are able to lock doors themselves. When locked, a door is able to be opened and stays open by right clicking it. When you right click it again, it closes. This works for both kinds of doors.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I know but I like using the button because I can't accidentally leave the door open