• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot Create Chestshop For Ore

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I cannot create chestshops for gold ore, no matter how I phrase it, item data, anything, even help from merchants, I still cannot create one. I just get the message "You can't create this type of shop!" Yet I HAVE the skill SellOre, for I am a level 54 miner. I should be able to create them, even bought a spawn plot for it.

And here's proof:
2013-07-06_00.12.41.png

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
A few things to keep in mind when creating a chest shop,
1) The name of the item must be spelled correctly, <gold ore> and <gold_ore> are different, you may have to try a few of them or message another merchant to get the actual name of the item.
2) Be sure you have all the lines of the sign on the right place, If you place a prompt on an incorrect line, it may not work.
3) Make sure you have the money to create the shop. Each shop you create, costs a certain amount of money just to place.

Additional information can be found at hc.to/wiki under the chestshops information. Hope this helped.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I did all of it correctly, as far as I'm aware that is. Perhaps "Gold Ore" should not be capitalized?

Line set up: Good
Funding: Fine (get it?)
Spelling: Unsure (spelled correctly, capitalized)

Profession: Miner, level 54, has skill SellOre

Side note: Will not be able to get on until tomorrow, two in the morning, cannot test yet.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Always use the data value, not the name. That way you don't get screwed if you spell it wrong.

Data value for Gold Ore is 14

PanFlake

Legacy Supporter 3
It works perfectly for me I'm a master miner I can make gold ore chestshops just fine. Use my shop at X:25 Z:-145 for reference.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Is there like a level thing for which ores you can sell? Not sure if gold is the only ore miners can sell but like with transmuteore as you level up you can transmute a new ore. Is that the same with SellOre? I thought I heard lvl 56 is gold ore for selling. I might be wrong. Im just asking though. :eek:

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Could it be that you are trying to create a shop that's a double chest? I don't think double chest shops work.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Nope, still can't do it, tried all suggestions, nothing worked.

All I can guess is that skill SellOre is glitches.

Dang, even bought a spawn TD plot too.

=/[DOUBLEPOST=1373877590,1373354464][/DOUBLEPOST]
-edit-
Fixed!