• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot choose a class!

I am a lvl 30 lost soul, I have done /hero choose paladin, then /hero accept. However after that it just comes up with hero help as if ive typed it wrong even though i have not. I also have the 250s needed. I have tried restarting my pc, mc, hc..... everything!

If there is a manual way of doing it i can pay the 250s, or if this is a bug can you plz fix it and tell me when you have. Thank you

MarcoCrfater333

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I am a lvl 30 lost soul, I have done /hero choose paladin, then /hero accept. However after that it just comes up with hero help as if ive typed it wrong even though i have not. I also have the 250s needed. I have tried restarting my pc, mc, hc..... everything!

If there is a manual way of doing it i can pay the 250s, or if this is a bug can you plz fix it and tell me when you have. Thank you

MarcoCrfater333
It's /hero confirm

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I do that yes my mistake sorry and it still does not work
Try doing /hero cancel and then /hero choose paladin again. If not, try /attribute add cancel. It's possible you tried adding points into a stat and never /attribute add cancel or confirmed it yet.

If all else fails, try tagging Danda or gabizou in this thread and they could possibly make you a level 1 Paladin in exchange of 250s.

Try doing /hero cancel and then /hero choose paladin again. If not, try /attribute add cancel. It's possible you tried adding points into a stat and never /attribute add cancel or confirmed it yet.

If all else fails, try tagging Danda or gabizou in this thread and they could possibly make you a level 1 Paladin in exchange of 250s.

How do i tag them?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

No we're not going to do this for him. There is no reason it would not work for a single user. He is most likely typing or doing something wrong.

On the off chance there is actually something wrong with the code changing his class for him would not fix the issue and would get rid of our only case study.

No we're not going to do this for him. There is no reason it would not work for a single user. He is most likely typing or doing something wrong.

On the off chance there is actually something wrong with the code changing his class for him would not fix the issue and would get rid of our only case study.

So you have no-idea how I could fix this.....?
I have done all the correct stuff: /hero choose paladin, /hero confirm and I have the 250s. It comes up with this:

Command: Help
Description: Displays the help menu
Usage: /hero help [page#]

Even when I do /hero choose, then click on paladin!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You can do /hero choose - that is the "approved" way to select a class. Relogging is required if you cancel out or dont select something. We may fix this in the future.

Thanks