• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CanDoBlue Ban Appeal

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: CanDoBlue
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: 11:11 am- ish
Reason for ban: Malicious Intent
Your story:
(Main Idea)
I left the town, without giving notice of leaving, and decided to steal from the LWC Chests. While I was stilled added to the LWC's, I stole from several of the locked chests. Then, handed off the items, of what I could not carry, to other players that helped me carry it to a safe location.

(Back Story)
At the close of Haven, I messaged Guardian787 on Xbox Live, to return to Herocraft and re-join me for a new town. A few days later, he comes back, we talk in on the HC Teamspeak, he talks about getting other older players from Windhelm to re-join ( i.e Celvick, and Whitekong512). I meet up with Guardian in-game and end my ties with "A.D" group I was planning on joining before Guardian & Friends began returning. We moved base locations, to the new location (where Aldenshire is now.) I helped build the outer perimeters, to mark our build space (This was last week). Tuesday, Oct 15th I logged in Guardian set me a /town invite, I accepted played for a little while logged off. Wednesday, Oct 14th I logged into the game, tried several times to join the group of townies leveling during the boost, to no avail. Within the next two hours I committed the act, that this ban has been placed for.

(Behind The Scenes)
*From the beginning, when I first started with Guardian, before Celvick began playing, I was told I would be on Council.
This was not fulfilled.
*One day, I believe last week, I saw one of the council recruiting a Premium player. I moved into the channel, and gave my opinion on the recruitment. "That it might not be a good idea because they didn't have to go though a whitelist app." I was quickly told my opinion was wrong, and if they wanted it they would ask. (I'm unsure of who this was in teamspeak, very sure it wasn't Celvick or Guardian)
*Other rude and vulgar comments were made throughtout the time I spent in the channel (Very Little), that I found offensive.

(Apology)
I first and foremost, realize and appreciate the cooperation of Angyles, and Danda for the understanding they gave me of the rules.
I now understand, completely acknowledge, and accept that what I did was Malicious Intent. Now, looking back from the situation I find what I did to be a complete and utterly "Trash Move", beyond any standards of the way I was treated. No actions could justify what I did. I would like to apologize to @Guardian787 and the town of Aldenshire. I would also like to note this is the first ban I have had in the +two years I have been playing Herocraft. I have already worked with Angyles and Danda to return all the items to the best of my ability. I am eager and willing to accept all and any kind of punishment for the ignorant idiotcracy I have done.

Sincerly,
CanDoBlue

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: CanDoBlue
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban: 11:11 am- ish
Reason for ban: Malicious Intent
Your story:
(Main Idea)
I left the town, without giving notice of leaving, and decided to steal from the LWC Chests. While I was stilled added to the LWC's, I stole from several of the locked chests. Then, handed off the items, of what I could not carry, to other players that helped me carry it to a safe location.

(Back Story)
At the close of Haven, I messaged Guardian787 on Xbox Live, to return to Herocraft and re-join me for a new town. A few days later, he comes back, we talk in on the HC Teamspeak, he talks about getting other older players from Windhelm to re-join ( i.e Celvick, and Whitekong512). I meet up with Guardian in-game and end my ties with "A.D" group I was planning on joining before Guardian & Friends began returning. We moved base locations, to the new location (where Aldenshire is now.) I helped build the outer perimeters, to mark our build space (This was last week). Tuesday, Oct 15th I logged in Guardian set me a /town invite, I accepted played for a little while logged off. Wednesday, Oct 14th I logged into the game, tried several times to join the group of townies leveling during the boost, to no avail. Within the next two hours I committed the act, that this ban has been placed for.

(Behind The Scenes)
*From the beginning, when I first started with Guardian, before Celvick began playing, I was told I would be on Council.
This was not fulfilled.
*One day, I believe last week, I saw one of the council recruiting a Premium player. I moved into the channel, and gave my opinion on the recruitment. "That it might not be a good idea because they didn't have to go though a whitelist app." I was quickly told my opinion was wrong, and if they wanted it they would ask. (I'm unsure of who this was in teamspeak, very sure it wasn't Celvick or Guardian)
*Other rude and vulgar comments were made throughtout the time I spent in the channel (Very Little), that I found offensive.

(Apology)
I first and foremost, realize and appreciate the cooperation of Angyles, and Danda for the understanding they gave me of the rules.
I now understand, completely acknowledge, and accept that what I did was Malicious Intent. Now, looking back from the situation I find what I did to be a complete and utterly "Trash Move", beyond any standards of the way I was treated. No actions could justify what I did. I would like to apologize to @Guardian787 and the town of Aldenshire. I would also like to note this is the first ban I have had in the +two years I have been playing Herocraft. I have already worked with Angyles and Danda to return all the items to the best of my ability. I am eager and willing to accept all and any kind of punishment for the ignorant idiotcracy I have done.

Sincerly,
CanDoBlue

This is your first ban but it is more severe then something like griefing. Since you did return the items to the best of your ability, and the town accepts it as "paid in full", I am going to issue a 7 day ban.