• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cancer_Retards' Ban

IGN: Cancer_Retards
Banned by: Moejunur
Time of ban: 31-01-2017 at 14:15
Reason for ban: Inappropriate town naming several offenses
Your story: First off, I'd like to explain that per the Herocraft rules on town names, it only states that :
  • Townships created with names to troll, slander or give false impressions will be forced to rename their town or will have it renamed for them.
No where does this state that it is a bannable offense.

Secondly, on multiple occasions I have created ridiculous names for the purpose of having fun, with admins and the owner of the server reacting to them without condemning my actions, nor giving out consequences. Not one time have any of those towns been renamed by the staff, nor have I been notified to change the name. The fact that I should be banned for something as minuscule and insubstantial as a few towns named inappropriately is simply a testament to the asininity of the person who banned me. If naming a town in a ridiculous fashion is tantamount to hacking, the server is not worth playing for me.

I do not play the server in any serious way, and I do not take Minecraft seriously. I play the server to talk with players when bored, and have fun fooling around in PvP. I do believe I should be unbanned, but if naming a town can get you banned without prior notification, it isn't worth playing.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
You will be getting unbanned shortly!
Please consider the HC rules next time you create a town.
Any breaking of the HC server rules will have consequences!!