• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Pshh, I always thought I was your favourite Canadian, but you didn't even tag me :(.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Pshh, I always thought I was your favourite Canadian, but you didn't even tag me :(.
I can't remember everyone that is Canadian off of the top of my head. I only listed those who I distinctly remember tipping me off that they were Canadian in one way or another. ;o

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If you're coming to Canada you should at least learn how to spell favourite.

And colour. And a tuque is a tuque, not a beeny or a "hat". Have fun in quebec! I've been there a few times and it was fun. Are you going to Quebec City, or somewhere else in Quebec?

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm off to Quebec for the next four days. Leaving Monday morning, coming back Thursday night. I'll be bringing my laptop, but I'll have limited internet access up there so I doubt I'll be able to do anything other than patrol the forums.

Eldrylars Nicolaos northeaster345 xargun Afro7897

Shoutout to my favorite Canadians: wolfboy494 Farroes Jonsoon EzMac2099 PewPewPewLasers victim130 Haxnn @Others
What about me? Or does Washington-dwelling quarter Canadian not count. :oops:

Have fun!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
And colour. And a tuque is a tuque
This is a Touque: (EDIT: TOOK ... I listened to the series on audiobooks)
images

This is a hat (beanie):
images

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
No, that's a TOOK, of the Peregrine variety, known otherwise as "Pippin".

The hat, however, may be identified as a Tuque, bobcap, or beanie, depending mostly upon where you live.
What on earth is a bobcap.... and a beanie sounds like something jughead would wear.

And now for something entirely different

Vive la quebec libre!
(jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.