• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can Someone Help Me Out? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purush

TNT
Hey there.
No one here knows me, and I don't know anyone here..
I signed up ages ago when I first wanted to play, but I never really played, and I want to delete this account. I do realize it's a bit rude of me to ask, but how would I go about doing so? For personal reasons, I want to get rid of as much of me as I can from the internet, and this includes this and various other forum accounts.
Thanks ^_^

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey there.
No one here knows me, and I don't know anyone here..
I signed up ages ago when I first wanted to play, but I never really played, and I want to delete this account. I do realize it's a bit rude of me to ask, but how would I go about doing so? For personal reasons, I want to get rid of as much of me as I can from the internet, and this includes this and various other forum accounts.
Thanks ^_^

We do not delete accounts, just do not log in anymore

Purush

TNT
Oh >.< Is it possible for me to change my display name and / or username (if they're two different things), then?
I'd prefer not to have this as my username .-.
And thanks for the speedy reply :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh >.< Is it possible for me to change my display name and / or username (if they're two different things), then?
I'd prefer not to have this as my username .-.
And thanks for the speedy reply :)

We want our form names to match the IGN name, so they need to be the same.

Purush

TNT
Hm.. Since I've technically never played, can I change my username to that of another MC name that I own? This name is my real name, which I don't want everywhere >.>

edit: and by "display name / username" I meant the login name and display name of this forum only, not Minecraft >.<

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hm.. Since I've technically never played, can I change my username to that of another MC name that I own? This name is my real name, which I don't want everywhere >.>

edit: and by "display name / username" I meant the login name and display name of this forum only, not Minecraft >.<

No this was the name you registered with, and it is the name that was whitelisted.

There are over 10 pages of Google stuff alone on the name Purush.

Purush

TNT
I've never posted an app, and I was never whitelisted o.o I wanted to, but I got lazy and never did... Isn't it technically okay then?
And yeah, I realize. on Images, the first couple images are me, and on search, the first few results. I want try get rid of those. All the other results and images are unrelated, since my name isn't very uncommon in India, and it has significance other than that of a name, it has some religious meaning in Hinduism or whatnot, I believe.
edit: Well, if you searched my full name. Just "Purush" comes up with a lot less than my whole name does.

Status
Not open for further replies.