• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Can i Please Be Whitelist Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can i be whiteListed again More Smater Then Before not Like a dick please can i be whitelist back i am begging u

1. In-game name: et_ironamn
  2. Location & Age: Australia,9
  3. Previous Bans:Most of the bans i got are from my brother cause he got banned on that server
  4. Referral(s):???
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I really wish to play with my brother The_Player_189
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My Brother told me
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have and tell me when the server is 1.0.0 updated

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
No, since you're only 9 years old you cannot legally play Herocraft. It's illegal to accept the Terms of Service unless you are 13 years old (at least).

And you're 9 years old...you shouldn't know what being a dick is...

Hey I tell ya this i just want to play there is a another server just like this n i said i was 9 and u cant accept that
well thats your problem

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey I tell ya this i just want to play there is a another server just like this n i said i was 9 and u cant accept that
well thats your problem
Not my choice. It's Seratt's choice. If you've got problems, you might as well just pack up and leave. I'm sorry to hear you have OCD but it's the fact that you're 9 years old and you being rude keeping you out of Herocraft.

I'm sorry, but good luck with other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.