• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Camouflage can only be used on flat ground

Duck

TNT
Well, its a neat skill idea but I did some checking to see just how usable it is and it seems like the check for 'naturality' is a 3x3x1 square of dirt. I could be wrong about that since I can't exactly see the code but thats what it seems to be. I suggest that the range of naturality be changed because of examples like the ones below.
UUF1QJ3.jpg

iIcit4k.jpg

91Y66WZ.png

Now none of those are considered natural, however this last one IS. On the dirt tower I built 30 seconds before taking this picture,

uy44L9p.jpg

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Camo works as a get-away/ambush skill in the woods, forest area. Meaning you have to hide in the leaves and then use the skill. It's not to be used as a invis on open ground.

Duck

TNT
Camo works as a get-away/ambush skill in the woods, forest area. Meaning you have to hide in the leaves and then use the skill. It's not to be used as a invis on open ground.

I was pointing out the fact that at the moment it is an open ground thing and needs to be changed.

Last edited:

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Ah. I mis-read the part about it being in open ground. But it CAN be used in the woods, you need to be surrounded by leaves though.