• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cambodiusdesigns pardon application

IGN:cambodiusdesigns
Banned by?:dont remember
Time of ban:dont remember
Reason for ban:stealing torches
Your story: i was stupid and stole torches from a bridge which then lead to them asking me to return them but i had already died by then,and couldnt possibly replace them which i thought was quite unfair. so i ignored it which resulted in a ban
i wouldn't consider taking torches griefing and if i could have i would have replaced them.
so this is me asking for another chance on the server so i can play with a couple of buddies of mine

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
ign:cambodiusdesigns
banned by: dont remember
when: about 2 days ago?
for:
i was stupid and stole torches from a bridge which then lead to them asking me to return them but i had already died by then,and couldnt possibly replace them which i thought was quite unfair. so i ignored it which resulted in a ban
i wouldn't consider taking torches griefing and if i could have i would have replaced them.
so this is me asking for another chance on the server so i can play with a couple of buddies of mine
"Read Before Posting."

IGN:
Banned by?:
Time of ban:
Reason for ban:
Your story:

IGN:cambodiusdesigns
Banned by?:dont remember
Time of ban:dont remember
Reason for ban:stealing torches
Your story: i was stupid and stole torches from a bridge which then lead to them asking me to return them but i had already died by then,and couldnt possibly replace them which i thought was quite unfair. so i ignored it which resulted in a ban
thank you

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We generally dont ban on the first occurrence of griefing. Is there something in this story you aren't telling us?