• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling all 2D and 3D artists! Video editors too![The Lore Project]

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Is there anything we can start on? Animations (for me) take a while so giving me a setting so I can do backgrounds or something like that would help out a lot.

If you could try to do a camera panning over a landscape, almost as if from the first person of a bird, that would be a good start

*Cough* *homework is school stuff. *Cough*
My point exactly

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah just like that. We'll be making something higher up, like looking down on an ocean, passing twixt mountains and jetting over deserts but that captures the basic idea

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmmm, Jwall, can you get me some people? Like drawings or renders or something, if you're no good with people just give me your best shot

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
I am the best C4D (3d) Artist on hackforums and this forum. As well as an overall designer (well not tags, that's more @amgroma) And I can help you out on what ever you need.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Cool stuff, Try out the things I mentioned above:

Camera panning over landscape and/or a human body render/drawing

They will come in handy for the actual project

Afritay

Legacy Supporter 6
I can provide a human body render or a minecraft render / drawing that's partially transparent with a completely transparent bacgkround for if its used in the video. Just tell me what you need done graphic wise and I will do it. NOTE I am not a video editor.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Amgroma has a 3D animated Herocraft logo somewhere hidden on his youtube page, its somewhere in my around 300 fav list on youtube, i'll post it later today, It was meant for me to do something with it but i didnt have the time, though if he comes on and says he doesnt want it used then you cant use it.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Amgroma has a 3D animated Herocraft logo somewhere hidden on his youtube page, its somewhere in my around 300 fav list on youtube, i'll post it later today, It was meant for me to do something with it but i didnt have the time, though if he comes on and says he doesnt want it used then you cant use it.
I know of this, and its been posted in the convo. Thanks anyway though

Shadeking

Gold
Wow this sounds like a great project
Cant wait to see the finished project

Btw can you post some vids, pics and so on so we all can follow the project!

Aetosion

Obsidian
I'd like to help out on the video side of things. I go to the state's video magnet program for high school, but I'd need to make a new video to use as an example. Everything I have now is really embarrassing, because most of it is realtime and the class ends up short handed on actors... I'm not all too into exhibiting my "acting talents"- if there are any to speak of. I also adore doing the machinima shots for Minecraft, it's a pity I don't save what I do.

If someone wants to send me raw shit to edit together, I'd love to do that as an example. Or perhaps I could do a short intern at the HC Institute for Lorecraft? Do a tiny bit of the trailer alongside someone else's interpretation- see how it looks?

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
While I'm not exactly a master at anything, you are aware of my current skill level with blender, etc. If you need an extra hand, don't hesitate to give me a call.