• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Call me Nether

Nether281

TNT
Hello everyone im Nether and heroes is probably my favorite plugin ever and im ecstatic to be on such a great server like this one. My first hero server I played was on my first server, it was a new plugin and everything was spammable lol.
The server closed down so I looked for another RPG server, I found *Removed name* and became a well known player for a time then I started to get bored, there was nothing left to do, no point in playing. So after playing on modded servers and minigame servers, I remembered heroes and brought friends to help me search for a server, they told me of herocraft and so, here we are. I hope to make new friends and enemies but mostly I hope to have fun in this great place!

Thank you for reading
From~
Nether281

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to HeroCraft!

And a little tip: Best to avoid mentioning other servers, as it could be seen as advertising. We are very addiment about that here.

Enjoy the server! Message me in game if you have any questions!

Nether281

TNT
Thanks guys :D and the two servers are discontinued and have no means of return last time i checked