• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Caldrons

So I just reached level 10 alchemist! Unfortunately none of the recipes on the wiki work so I'm asking the community for guidance. Does anybody know any of the recipes or am I just not doing things right...

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Last I tried they still worked you need to arrange smooth stone like this x with be smooth stone o is air and p is glass and z will be lava

from the side view
x 0 x
x p x
x z x
bottom

From above
Layer 1
x x x
x o x
x x x

Layer 2
x x x
x p x
x x x

Layer 3
x x x
x z x
x x x

you must put the exact amount that is on the recipe for instance grass is 2 saplings (must be the standard light wood saplings none of dark wood or birch) and 3 dirt in the hole then right click the glass to get it to convert it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
# Add your recipes here. The index is the name of the recipe. Ingredients and results are noted as [id, amount].
recipes:
Chainmail_Chest:
# 8 Iron_Bars
ingredients: [ [101,8] ]
# 1 Chainmail_Chest
results: [ [303,1] ]
Chainmail_Helmet:
# 5 Iron_Bars
ingredients: [ [101,5] ]
# 1 Chainmail_Helmet
results: [ [302,1] ]
Chainmail_Pants:
# 7 Iron_Bars
ingredients: [ [101,7] ]
# 1 Chainmail_Pants
results: [ [304,1] ]
Chainmail_Boots:
# 4 Iron_Bars
ingredients: [ [101,4] ]
# 1 Chainmail_Boots
results: [ [305,1] ]
Grass:
# 2 Sapling, 3 Dirt
ingredients: [ [6,2], [3,3] ]
# 2 Grass
results: [ [2,2] ]
Ice:
# 4 Water_Bucket, 4 Snow_Block
ingredients: [ [326,4], [80,4] ]
# 2 Ice_Block
results: [ [78,2] ]

I tried,... all the recipes. None of them worked. I keep getting the "hmm, this doesnt make anything" message. I dropped 8 Iron bars, item ID 101, onto the glass and right clicked. Maybe it is broken? Im a level 11 alchemist and my caldron is setup correctly.

DarkStrider

Legacy Supporter 4
Cauldrons are still broken, as a result of this chainmail is now impossible to create, which in turn has made it the rarest armour on the server.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo said on the server last nite it was the plugins fault and they trying to get a fix for it, etc
I made chainmail last nite with iron fence and crafting table. may not work today...

It will be fixed :) Its Herocraft, to awesome and beyond !

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
By the by (and this may be a product of my imagination), couldn't we use, y'know, a Cauldron for Cauldron functions? I thought I saw that on the Heroes 3.0 test server. Or at least, it was restricted to Alchemist.