• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[C.R.O.S.S]Good(6)

Hello and welcome the thread of the Crimson Royal Order of Servitude and Soldiers. A mouth full I know, but we are commonly referred as the Royal Order or simply Cross.

Description of Cross
Cross is a medieval military based guild, founded by the forerunner Mgmgrand14. Cross uses a ranking system proper to the time frame the guild desires to represent (there will be more information about the ranking system later on). We are a guild based on righteous principles, some of which are to protect the weak as well as each other. We desire to maintain the peace and order within Bastion as much as possible.​
Headquarters
Celestial Citadel​
The History of Cross
Cross was founded years ago in a different towny-server. Cross, which was known as Knight_HQ, was officially created by Head Knight Mgmgrand14. At that time, the newly formed group sole purpose was to protect the inhabitants of the town it was founded in. With it's small group of 2 squires and one Head Knight, they took on the forces of invading neighbors with valor and honor. Along with the town's militia backing it up, it was able to hold off most threats that embarked to take them on. After the server had a map restart, Mgmgrand14 handed down his leadership to his Second in command, alexthegr23.​
Mgmgrand14left his position in his guild so that he could head out to found his very own town called Carcassonne. The Knight_HQ shortly after relocated to his town to take on the role as protector, to yet again, push back any and all invading hostels. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and before long, the town grew to it's zenith before a new restart hit the server's map. At that time, Mgmgrand14 acceded to the role of moderator, And was tasked with other duties that would leave him unable to run his own town effectively. With the remaining Knight_HQ members, alexthegr23 set out to found their very own stand alone town.​
As time passed, they gathered a large list of friends, as well as enemies. And war broke out across the lands. Siege towers, armies, famines, and raiders looting whatever they could get from unsuspecting players, all plagued the lands, It was only a matter of time before it hit the Knight_HQ, and it hit hard. Unable to stand for the horrors before their eyes, the members of the Knight_HQ took to action with any allies they could conjure up, and they pushed back with all they could muster. It was at that time, they found one of their most trusted and well off allies, Zelcity. Before long friendships was struck interlinking between their members and our own.​
After months of warfare, the server went through yet another map restart, marking a new chapter in the guild. With the success of their stand alone town, alexthegr23 and his core leadership moved out to make a new town, founded along the same principles as the forerunner. nothing to eventful happened this time around, other then mgmrand14's promotion to admin and later to head-admin. His position was short lived however, through what seemed to be underhanded means, he was removed from his position and a type of "civil war" broke out about his removal from leadership. It took weeks, but the "war" was over, and nothing changed.​
The server had a map restart and it was settled that the members of Knight_HQ join Zelcity, while retaining their guild pride and symbolism. It was about that time we changed our guild name from Knight_HQ to Cross. After a while, we deemed that the server we were based on was dying, and that we needed to cut our loses and move to a new one. After searching for a short time, we came across Herocraft. Soon we transferred our members to this server, and now our adventure continues here.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Ranking System
Militia: In times of war, the leadership of the guild may see it fit to draft civilians and have them fight to protect the well being of a town/towns. It is only used as a means to get extra manpower without official recruiting members into our fold.

Servants: The start of a new, budding member. Soldiers are placed here as a test run, so that the leadership can get an idea of how a they operate, how active they are, and how effective they are. They do not see real combat unless it is absolutely necessary.

Page: Pages are the bottom of the line member, who is expected to protect their brothers and assist in any way possible. With this rank, you are expected here on up, to engage in active combat and to push back any raiders that may fall upon our town and guild.

Squire: Squires have proven themselves worthy to be considered for the position of Knight.

Sergeant: Once the leadership believes a member is worthy of the position of Knight, that member is given this rank to show that they are soon to be given the role. Sergeants are much like a Knight, except for the fact they have not went through the ceremony to take the title of Knight. It takes time to get the proper people online to take part in the ceremony, and it could take from a few days to a few weeks to get the event organized.

Knight: The base unit for the guild. They make up the bulk of the group and is the most mature and well rounded members of the group in terms of skill. A group of knights is expected to be able to take on great opposition with organized and swift skill and to follow orders without hesitation or question.

Standard Bearer: This individual has shown great ability in leadership, as such, is given the role as a type of commander on the field. His job is to lead his brothers into the heart of the battle and lead with such vigor that no other could match him. To get this rank, a knight must show off all of the traits this guild wishes to invoke into their members.

Under Marshal: The assistant to the marshal, the under marshal aids in the training of soldiers and helping his appointed marshal to the best of his ability.

Marshal: Marshals are the trainers of the group, Their sole duty is to prepare soldiers to better handle combat, commands, and teach standard bearers how to become better leaders.

Seneschal: The second in command of a outpost or headquarters. their sole job is to be capable of handling the higher leadership needed to run and organize this guild.They take over their appointed master's/guild master's responsibilities when they can not for any reason.

Master: Masters take responsibility over outposts that strategically important for recruiting and housing soldiers on duty. They work directly with the mayor of any town they are based in. They also handle the protection of the town, as well as offensive assaults on warring towns.

Guild Master: The guild master is in charge of the grand scheme of the guild. Their job is to take charge of the guild as a whole and to be sure things are running at it's max capabilities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreement Contract
I agree to submit myself to the command of the Crimson Royal Order of Servitude and Soldiers, owned and operated by alexthegr23, under the influence and power of Zeelix. I will do my duties to the best of my ability and will be an active member of the Royal Order. I will abstain from participating in events that are considered improper or wrong by server's rules and by the Royal Order's standards. These events that I will refrain from doing include but are not limited to theft, slander, espionage on the Royal Order, griefing, harassment of members of the Order and the towns represented by Zeelix, and so forth.

I will follow the Royal Order's chain of command and will be respectful to my superiors. Failure to be active in the Royal Order may result in void payments, demotion, expulsion from the Royal Order, and seizing of property that are within the grounds of the Royal Order's outpost/H.Q. Upon acceptance , I will receive my rank according to the service I have done for the Royal Order thus far, and I will be paid according to my rank.

All payments are subject to be withheld and or canceled if the situation demands for it to be*. If the situation calls for it, I understand that I could be relocated for the well-being and protection of the Order**.

*(rationing funds for war, unacceptable conduct)

**(Being relocated does not void your citizenship with your town, It only means you are stationed in a new location for a specific period of time. Reasons for relocation could involve training, offensive tactics, spying, and for defensive purposes.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Application
IGN:​
Class/Level:​
Profession/Level:​
Citizenship:​
Do you agree to the agreement contract?:​
Any extra information?:​
*Some Applications may be denied due to the citizenship of some applicants.​

Roster
Ex: Rank:Name/Base Skill/ On or Off duty/ Stationed

Militia:

Servant: hamsterboy3/Warrior/Off/HQ

Page: biowaier/Healer/On/HQ

Page: drpepper1344/Warrior/Off/Outpost

Squire: acepox/Warrior/Off/Outpost

Sergeant:

Knight:

Standard Bearer:

Under Marshal: Rlsace/Warrior/On/HQ

Marshal: Scout742/Rogue/On/HQ

Seneschal: crazyman900/Rogue/On/HQ

Master: hamboy60/Warrior/Off/HQ

Master: pengwie80/Healer/Off/HQ

Guild Master: alexthegr23/Warrior/On/HQ

Last edited:

Acepox

Gold
IGN: acepox
Class/Level: Crafter lvl 11
Profession/Level: Warrior lvl 20(Can't choose if I should go samurai or paladin)
Citizenship: Vigil(a town which has pretty much the same ideals as this guild)
Do you agree to the agreement contract?: Yes
Any extra information?: I've built/'m building a keep that could be used by the Order.

drpepper1344

Soulsand
IGN: drpepper1344
Class/Level: Warrior/5
Profession/Level: Crafter/512
Citizenship: None
Any extra information?: Other than the fact that I returned to the server today after a 10~ month hiatus, no.

Welcome to Cross acpox, I will try to get into contact with you through the game.

Welcome drpepper1344, I will try to get into contact with you through the game.

biowaier

TNT
IGN: biowaier
Class/Level: Disciple Lvl 49
Profession/Level: Smith lvl 20
Citizenship: DemonsWood
Any extra information?: Im good with potions and redstone.

Congrats to drpepper1344 and acepox for their promotion.

Speaking of promotions, the ranking system will be looked over and improved to help fit with the medieval theme.

IGN:hamsterboy3
Class/Level:Warrior lvl 6 (I usually lvl up by killing mobs around the borders of town.)
Profession/Level:Crafter lvl 5 (Usually just breakdown and rebuild the sugarcane farm for quick exp.)
Citizenship:Celestial Citadel a.k.a. HQ (Not going to be a long trip now is it. :p)
Do you agree to the agreement contract? Pretty much.
Any extra information?:I'm only on when at my mom's because my linux comp. at my dad's hates minecraft. Basically I'm on tuesdays and switch between thursdays and weekends. My schedule is pretty much this. d=dad m=mom
SMTWTFS
ddmddmm
mdmdmdd
etc.