• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
So the hc server has come to and end in my life I will no longer be playing it much unless its having events or it gets revived cause its awesome u know what i mean. and my brother Xhazed worked on a beautiful thing before we both quit. This beautiful thing gives the best of luck to the server and peace. Feel free to place your own lilac in this beautiful place to always remember herocraft´s amazing moments.2014-07-26_22.54.01.png

RIP ALWAYS REMEMBER. (DIRT BOX OP) only lilacs allowed

{post a picture of you adding your lilac and the reason why you placed it}

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
So the hc server has come to and end in my life I will no longer be playing it much unless its having events or it gets revived cause its awesome u know what i mean. and my brother Xhazed worked on a beautiful thing before we both quit. This beautiful thing gives the best of luck to the server and peace. Feel free to place your own lilac in this beautiful place to always remember herocraft´s amazing moments.View attachment 9812

RIP ALWAYS REMEMBER. (DIRT BOX OP) only lilacs allowed

{post a picture of you adding your lilac and the reason why you placed it}
EDIT: Ok so i am going to go ahead and remove this because what was originally in the ' ' was changed to 'awesome' so what i originally said did not sound correct xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.