• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bye for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey, as some of you may know I have grown bored with Herocraft, it's just not the same as it was... There has been a huge loss of PvP, the one thing I love to do on Herocraft. Many of my close friends have either left/been banned and now I honestly have nothing to do, the time I spend on Herocraft is usually spent on running around for 2-3 hours looking for some group of people to fight. (I barely find anyone)

I might come back if there is ever another map reset or perhaps some new levels... just something I haven't seen and something that can keep me entertained.

Time for the tags!:

Barnubus This means I'm resigning as a Guide, it's been fun but I won't be on enough to do the job!

EtKEnn If I come back when there is a map reset, I better be getting those free ports to spawn!

has400 Get outta here, still going to be in TS though so don't really worry about that.

Rumblestikk I'm outta here, but I'll still be on TS like everyday so don't worry about not seeing me again... I'll always have time to make fun of Midnight_Storm67 with you. <3

jake332211 You probably saw this coming most out of everyone... Nough' said.

PewPewPewLasers Canadian Bacon, enough said there.

Da_Burg "Apple bottom jeans, boots with da_burg" - That's never
going to get old.

Dwarfers Lottery hacker.

Midnight_Storm67 You'll get llamasx3 someday...

c12095 Thanks for all that you offered me when I first started on Herocraft... Hope we've gotten past that whole "stealing incident" back on Dragonguard!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Hey, as some of you may know I have grown bored with Herocraft, it's just not the same as it was... There has been a huge loss of PvP, the one thing I love to do on Herocraft. Many of my close friends have either left/been banned and now I honestly have nothing to do, the time I spend on Herocraft is usually spent on running around for 2-3 hours looking for some group of people to fight. (I barely find anyone)

I might come back if there is ever another map reset or perhaps some new levels... just something I haven't seen and something that can keep me entertained.

Time for the tags!:

Barnubus This means I'm resigning as a Guide, it's been fun but I won't be on enough to do the job!

EtKEnn If I come back when there is a map reset, I better be getting those free ports to spawn!

has400 Get outta here, still going to be in TS though so don't really worry about that.

Rumblestikk I'm outta here, but I'll still be on TS like everyday so don't worry about not seeing me again... I'll always have time to make fun of Midnight_Storm67 with you. <3

going to get old.

Dwarfers Lottery hacker.

c12095 Thanks for all that you offered me when I first started on Herocraft... Hope we've gotten past that whole "stealing incident" back on Dragonguard!
See you next map. :(
(Had to say it)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know the feeling Scycor :( I'm sorry that I haven't been on so much to give you dem ports, but IRL and LoL is taking so much time.
See you later!

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7

Time for the tags!:

going to get old.

Dwarfers Lottery hacker.

Not even a tag you slut.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Ah, one of my best Guides. That's a shame, but not like I didn't see it coming. I'm sure there will be plenty to follow you.
Anyways, hope to see you return eventually 8)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Where's that tag for your king that spent a long time with whale109 to get you back into LO? ;)

Seriously though, see you later Scycor.
The fabled MaskedHollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.