• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Lately on herocraft I just haven't been having fun and I'm going to be inactive for a while. Time to start partying @Barnubus you always said you want this. I'm leaving because pvp on herocraft has just gone downhill and raiding is now close to impossible and I also feel that people generally don't like me, so bye I guess.

Edit: Oh yeah and I'm leaving Mordor to former town mascot, @kongrave

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah it's horrible, I'm not gonna say what server but I joined a different server with more pvp.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Lately on herocraft I just haven't been having fun and I'm going to be inactive for a while. Time to start partying @Barnubus you always said you want this. I'm leaving because pvp on herocraft has just gone downhill and raiding is now close to impossible and I also feel that people generally don't like me, so bye I guess.

Edit: Oh yeah and I'm leaving Mordor to former town mascot, @kongrave
On my way to loot your stuff!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Actually i'm considering leaving as well. My problems with HC are the fact that balance is GONE from heroes, Raiding is near impossible due to the face that everyone either lives in boxes or underground, and the community lately has been just drama, drama, drama. My plans may be to just join another server for a bit and lay low on it and not make a name for myself. Then maybe once herocraft is back to the way it was at the beginning of zeal or once the adventure map and warshard come in i'll come back. I still have to think on all this but i'm just bored with the server now.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I 'left' a week or so ago. Still active on the forums, but nothing is going on in-game that interests me.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, the increasing difficulty in raiding shouldn't be a surprise. People don't want to die. More towns are made and people master professions. Security becomes a bigger concern. Plus people are stupid and villainize anybody who kills them. Maybe it's not the most appealing to guys like zachi and shadowall but it's the way the cookie crumbles (and how the cathedrals get built).

At any rate, I hope you two (oh wait, three) come back soon. I would prefer that all-out war was done for amusement but lots of people here are too unfunny to consider that.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Well, the increasing difficulty in raiding shouldn't be a surprise. People don't want to die. More towns are made and people master professions. Security becomes a bigger concern. Plus people are stupid and villainize anybody who kills them. Maybe it's not the most appealing to guys like zachi and shadowall but it's the way the cookie crumbles (and how the cathedrals get built).

At any rate, I hope you two (oh wait, three) come back soon. I would prefer that all-out war was done for amusement but lots of people here are too unfunny to consider that.
It's not just PvP thats driving me away. Many other factors are affecting my decision. PvP is only a small part of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.