• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bye bye ;(

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Some sad music for a sad moment

I have some sad news for some, and good news for others, firstly I would like to say it has been a long and fun adventure with you guys, it has had its ups and downs but overall mostly ups. I’m writing this post with mixed emotions, firstly, I would like to say bye to my main g’s, you know who you are (basically any1 I knew from BC or from LO) and secondly good bye to my sisters which I meet from Hollywood, freepers, helois and midgard

Anyway, this is going to sound weird and all but, my mum and dad have been had some problems lately like finically and what not but anyway they’ve decided to move to the middle of Australia, basically where it’s REALLY REALLY cheap to live, where the indigenous/aboriginal people are. And sadly, as most of you know the internet is shit in Australia and that’s in the major cities so as you could guess there is virtually no working internet out there so yeah…. I guess goodbye in till my parents get back onto their feet, but I don’t think that is going to be anytime soon….

Sadly, my future has basically been swept right from under me… I guess bye ;(

(please move this to leave/absense please!)

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Sad to hear has. Even though I didn't really know you that well, the times we were together in LO during bastion was pretty cool. Hope things work out for you. :/

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
D:
That really sucks considering you where one of the only fun people to pvp with,
Hope they get back on their feet soon ;)

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
D'aww now MG no longer has has400.

You'll always be welcome into MG again, I'll protect your stuff that's in my royal plot too :)

Cya man.

Y

ytiggidmas

Some sad music for a sad moment

I have some sad news for some, and good news for others, firstly I would like to say it has been a long and fun adventure with you guys, it has had its ups and downs but overall mostly ups. I’m writing this post with mixed emotions, firstly, I would like to say bye to my main g’s, you know who you are (basically any1 I knew from BC or from LO) and secondly good bye to my sisters which I meet from Hollywood, freepers, helois and midgard

Anyway, this is going to sound weird and all but, my mum and dad have been had some problems lately like finically and what not but anyway they’ve decided to move to the middle of Australia, basically where it’s REALLY REALLY cheap to live, where the indigenous/aboriginal people are. And sadly, as most of you know the internet is shit in Australia and that’s in the major cities so as you could guess there is virtually no working internet out there so yeah…. I guess goodbye in till my parents get back onto their feet, but I don’t think that is going to be anytime soon….

Sadly, my future has basically been swept right from under me… I guess bye ;(

(please move this to leave/absense please!)
sometimes you have to leave one life behind to live another, even if it's being forced upon you. Try to enjoy it mate.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry my cousin, we are coming down to visit you soon.

Unlucky has, i wished you aren't trolling but your not anyway i love you has, such a good friend although i don't know you that much, hopefully @Kainzo will donate your family some money to help out since you did spend some money on hero craft!

greenliketea

A frightening Cactus!
Awww. Man I'm sure you'll do fine. Just watch out for those scorpions and giant ass bugs and shit. I'm sure you'll make a return in the future!

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
I guess a shit update.....

I got a piece of barb wire which flinged into my eye, this penetrated the eye ball taking the colour and most vision......
D1Wj0To.png

The eye which is red is the eye which got hit by the barb wire (eye of the left of pic)

Just had a operation to close wound and shiz so feeling a lil better