• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Buying Kinder Egg Surprise Chocolates for $

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnives

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello, I'm looking to buy Kinder Egg Surprise chocolates in return for donations or paypal money. Kinder eggs have been banned in America due to the toy on the inside, however they're still available in 100 countries. I used to eat them as a kid when I lived in England, but since then I have moved to Alaska, I'm willing to discuss pricing and pay for shipping. http://revolvingfloor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Graham_0709_A1.jpg This link is what it looks like. They usually less then $1 USD

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
th

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, I'm looking to buy Kinder Egg Surprise chocolates in return for donations or paypal money. Kinder eggs have been banned in America due to the toy on the inside, however they're still available in 100 countries. I used to eat them as a kid when I lived in England, but since then I have moved to Alaska, I'm willing to discuss pricing and pay for shipping. http://revolvingfloor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Graham_0709_A1.jpg This link is what it looks like. They usually less then $1 USD
Taste the same.
Kinder-chocolate-bar-chocolate-522035_800_432.jpg

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
>Living in a country where children can own firearms, but not enjoy a kinder egg.

Muh freedoms

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
All jokes aside guys, someone help the man out. Just remove the toy and wrap them up nicely, I can't see them getting bitchy over chocolate. I'd help out myself, but complications in sending the chocolate and receiving the money halt me. Alternatively, if you ever plan to vacation, Alaska isn't too far from Canada. I'm sure BC (The Province next to you) has some fun times to be had and while you are there, kinder eggs are sold in almost all corner stores and maybe even dollar stores. Can probably find them in most grocery stores too.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
If you had posted this last week I was in Ontario (Niagara Falls) just last week and could have looked for some for you. So what is a Kinder Egg ? Looks like outer layer of chocolate and inner layer of ?? Vanilla ?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If you had posted this last week I was in Ontario (Niagara Falls) just last week and could have looked for some for you. So what is a Kinder Egg ? Looks like outer layer of chocolate and inner layer of ?? Vanilla ?
A kinder egg is kinder chocolate shaped into an egg. The inner layer is (at least I have always eaten them thinking it is) milk/milk chocolate/something milk, and on the inside there are little toys that are used to fill the trash cans of many houses every easter. They also have a little crack on the chocolate layer that makes it easy to cleanly put the egg in half either for easier eating or those who want to eat it while either putting together the pieces of the toy (they often come in small pieces, most likely so they fit in better and its somewhat enterntaining to try put them together).

Xhazed

Portal
They sell them here in colombia but sometimes they have bad things aka snow aka cocaine and the toys they have are the biggest idols for any colombian tween, they are drug lords i have collected 10 of them still missing the most praised one pablo escobar..... Do u still want some??

Status
Not open for further replies.