• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Buying a NetherStar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm currentely looking for someone who is willing to sell a netherstar. Prices are negotiable. My main offer would be 500c. Message me if interested

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
I do hate to be a downer on your party, but I would like to also try and help you so that you will actually get offers. First, currently I have not heard of any players even having a WitherStar. Secondly, if they were to be currently owned by any players, I doubt they would part with it for any less than 1500 Coins. I hate to rain on your parade, but I've watched the economics of the Heroes for a year now, and an item like this is few and far between. Mineris as a town is currently even looking to obtain one, I have no guess as to what price my own town would throw out to own one. Best of luck to you.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
There's like ten nether stars on the server after the DoD the other day. I have one but my town mates don't want me to sell it. However there are a few others who I'm sure would sell them.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The only one I heard of being sold went for 1,200c.

Give it time and the price will decrease.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I spent 1k for mine. I would be willing to resell it as a beacon block for 1.5k. am not saying that you cant get a lower price but I know of few who are selling it for lower.

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Thats odd. Right after the DoD i saw a player with 4 netherstars selling for 400 each. Too bad i didn't have the mind to buy it then :/. Prices are negotiable so if anyone has one send me a quick P.M. and I will try to fulfill your price.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Our town already has one, so we are just being greedy and want another for our undercity. bfittipaldi, we might aswell close this thread while we wait for more starts to appear. We arn't desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.