• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

BusterBurton's HC Application

Minecraft In-game name:Busterburton
Location & Age:U.S. Maryland Charles County -----> 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Only once playing on a pvp server. My friends and I started a small town far from spawn to gather materials and Exp for enchants when a group of fully armored hostiles spawned in the middle of our base. We had been quite and thought that we had not been seen when we had started out and were confused when we were attacked like this we fought but they kept spawning back and then we recognized them as the admins and complained that they can't tp to a town and just kill it. We loged out *cough cough* rage quit and when we tryed to log on we were banned.
Referral(s):nope not really
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found it on the forum and thought that after playing on gazamo and having my nation decimated that I should look for a new server and there you were.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yep
Reason you should be accepted:I was a very active member of Gazamo craft up to the down fall of allorhe *sniffle* I participated in the defence against my town by healing and helping the warriors when they came back from the front lines. I have experience with the heros plugin and would like to become a healer. In Gazamo I made temples where the hungry could eat and the tired could stay and I would like to do this again. I would also like to start a town or even a library to store lore and other bits of knowledge about HC. I also want to get my friends in and to start to spread them throughout the world to start temples and spread cooperation and strength to my allies
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCB12}
Additional Info:I am an awesome guy. ^_____^

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft In-game name:Busterburton
Location & Age:U.S. Maryland Charles County -----> 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):Only once playing on a pvp server. My friends and I started a small town far from spawn to gather materials and Exp for enchants when a group of fully armored hostiles spawned in the middle of our base. We had been quite and thought that we had not been seen when we had started out and were confused when we were attacked like this we fought but they kept spawning back and then we recognized them as the admins and complained that they can't tp to a town and just kill it. We loged out *cough cough* rage quit and when we tryed to log on we were banned.
Referral(s):nope not really
How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found it on the forum and thought that after playing on gazamo and having my nation decimated that I should look for a new server and there you were.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I have
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yep
Reason you should be accepted:I was a very active member of Gazamo craft up to the down fall of allorhe *sniffle* I participated in the defence against my town by healing and helping the warriors when they came back from the front lines. I have experience with the heros plugin and would like to become a healer. In Gazamo I made temples where the hungry could eat and the tired could stay and I would like to do this again. I would also like to start a town or even a library to store lore and other bits of knowledge about HC. I also want to get my friends in and to start to spread them throughout the world to start temples and spread cooperation and strength to my allies
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCB12}
Additional Info:I am an awesome guy. ^_____^

Reviewing....
Seem like a good person but I want a further look into your bans. Bare with me while I get a better understandinf. How long ago was this ban.

Very long ago I was not Global banned ever and I do not mind at all I am glad that you guys are thorough when going through applications. I am guessing like maybe 9 months to a year ago, I don't even think the server is still up.

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok I couldnt find anything on the ban, so ill give u the chance to prove yourself. Just remember we take our rules very serious please make sure to take a look at them. Also if you have any questions you can always ask in /tour chat.

Welcome to herocraft!

Proctors can someone whitelist him please at work till 10 est tonight. Thanks!