• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Building Competition

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Awesome! May I just ask which one of my roosts are going to be in the game, or which one won since I had two? :\

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
May I ask what, on mine, could have been improved upon? Trying to improve what I can do building-wise. :)
Stylistically, yours was similay to NightRoado's (structure with an egg on top), so I had to decide which one I liked better, that's all.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
There are 4 corners of the map dragonzero and 4 winners w/ roosts. I had 2, I just want to know which one of mine would be added.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Stylistically, yours was similay to NightRoado's (structure with an egg on top), so I had to decide which one I liked better, that's all.
What about mine? Plain, boring, etc? I would have been surprised if I had won anything with that volcano... lol.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah, gotcha. I knew someone else had an egg, and when I saw that I was kinda nervous, especially when it was that good. Anywho, thanks, and congratulations to the winners!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Some of them had interesting designs, but were not user friendly at all (difficult to ascend). Working on integrating them atm :)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
The roosts are in place, just need the plugin re-enabled. I can do it, but I don't want to bring down the server while players are on, so it won't happen right away.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I have located all the roosts, they seem to all be 2000 blocks either due North/South/East/West.

Dragonzero's roost - South
theoverture's roost - North
Nightroado's roost - West
Dwarfers' roost - East

You can collect your prize from Alator whenever he is on.