• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Building Competition

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
My entry:
X: -18
y: 51
z: -793
Hope its not a problem if its 40 blocks deep (underground) instead of 40 blocks high.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I updated my entry post(page 2), if someone could look at it again and verify my question at the bottom of it.

Lol thanks, didnt find that post.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I was told I can submit 2 roosts but only win once. If someone can please verify this.

If I am not allowed then I will only be submitting the NEW roost and NOT the 1st one.
I pasted the old Dragon Roost in the spawn of the Creative server for you to look at so you can see what is required for the signs, and compare to the old style.

As for dimensions, as long as it it close it's okay. We don't want massive, towering structures for them.

You can enter multiple entries, but can only win one reward.

For lighting, players need to be able to see where they are going at night and be able to read the signs, that's it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
:O Forgot to make another build!!! *buildfast*

EDIT: got another at -180,-200

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So the contest deadline was yesterday, anyone have any idea what the problem is or if alator is just being lazy with life? :p
Is Alator doing the judging on his own?

Danda

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So the contest deadline was yesterday, anyone have any idea what the problem is or if alator is just being lazy with life? :p
Is Alator doing the judging on his own?

Danda
I'm going to assume Alator will be the judge of the contest and there may be some delays due to IRL stuff. Give him some time.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm excited. :3

Probably won't win anything, but that was fun being creative in a non-survival/practical based way.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Been pulling 16-hour work days. Sorry, but I'm a bit behind on Herocraft stuff :(